What watch do you have?

Glasgoe Joe

I know we all like our premium cars, but I'm just curious to what watches all you guys and girls wear. I wear a 116610LN rolex submariner date I also own a pilot IWC and an Omega Seamaster.
So go on what watch(es) do you wear/have?

lea323ci

IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0631.JPG

Rolex submariner
Omega sea master
Breitling crosswind
And I have a Raymond Weil sports watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Here are mine: Clockwise from top left,
TAG Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date;
1969 Omega Speedmaster Mark Two;
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean;
Omega Speedmaster limited edition (number 6,000 of 6,000) from 2000, marking Michael Schumacher's first Ferrari F1 championship.

Jeff's Watches.JPG

Last edited:

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Breitling & Omega here :rockwoot:

Breitling:
B50 Night Mission
Chronoliner
47mm GMT Ltd Edition
Transocean Chronograph
Avenger M1 Titanium
Navitimer
Omega:
Dark Side of The Moon Speedmaster
P.O. Seamaster 9300
Aqua Terra

opelfruit

Montblanc Timewalker UTC, and a Longines Lungomare quartz for dossing about in.

Attachments

• 20170503_074416.jpg
    20170503_074416.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:

AudiSpy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Christmas was kind to me and now i've got a Tudor Black Bay Heritage. Very pleased with it and exceptional quality (being the sister brand of Rolex). The Mrs also got one for xmas too : )

I've also got a couple of Nixons and an Apple Watch too.

Attachments

• 79230n-0002-a2.png
    79230n-0002-a2.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 355

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Too right I had to wait three months for mine as they are in such high demand. One of the reasons I bought it was due to them holding their value for as much as 10 years.

Also factor in year on year price increases which seam to be standard practice now & you can very quickly find the watch worth 2nd hand or trade in what you paid for it ... all relative though as whatever you get next will be dearer - but yes I find watches hold thier value better than cars :)

1Ten

I wear a Jaeger Le Coulter Master Ultra Thin for work, love the simply design and quality build.
Any other time I wear a Omega Seamaster (I even wear it diving) It is 15 years old and a bit battered, I got very told off by the Omega shop when I took it into get repaired and they were amazed I didn’t want the bezel replaced and along with some other cosmetics. My view is it is a watch to be worn and if I get it looking all new agian I will only batter it again!

Glasgoe Joe

Can't go wrong with a Seamaster. All the diving watches are built like tanks I intend to wear my rolex submariner 24/7, if it gets damaged it can be fixed I bought it to be worn same as yourself.

frazrok

got an Omega Seamaster 300m quartz in black(very last quartz one ever made and my daily wear), Rolex Milgauss, Breitling for Bentley, and my pièce de résistance, a 50th anniversary Omega Speedmaster in the huge mahogany box

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
got an Omega Seamaster 300m quartz in black(very last quartz one ever made and my daily wear), Rolex Milgauss, Breitling for Bentley, and my pièce de résistance, a 50th anniversary Omega Speedmaster in the huge mahogany box
**Post edited ** We don't sell on main forum, if you wish to sell your watch please use classifieds

DohNut

Certina 1888 DS Podium - ref: C001.639.16.057.01
Tag Heuer Carrera 1887 - ref: CAR2111.FC6266 (version 2)
Omega Planet Ocean - ref: 232.32.46.21.01.005

Lee1977

For the last 10 years I have worn an Omega Seamaster Pro Chronometer. cant see me having anything else for the time being.

voorhees

Staff member
This is my pride and joy

I did have a basic Omega which I purchased with my Dads inheritance but some little s**t stole it from my car and it was my wee un who left the car open so no insurance :/
I was looking at a Rolex but tbh I just could not live with having that amount of money on my wrist so opted for this and keeping with Omega so remembering my Dad as well.

Sorry for the essay.

Frozenr6

Breitling Colt Automatic and a Breitling for Bentley limited edition.