What was this guy thinking??

OMG what the hell was he on when he had that done lol the out side looks the nuts though

I think that steering wheel looks awful, rear view mirrors a touch large also. apart from that im speechless!!!!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
I see my Grandma's old table clothes went to use then...

What a prize bellend!

How come he isn't wearing the burberry cap?
I think his impreza must be parked somewhere else.

Which is worse? Inside or outside .....?

eurp_1004_10_o+2005_audi_a4+left_side_view.jpg

i think the out side is ok but get read of all the black parts but there is just no reson to kill a cars inside that way lucky he has tints

people may be jumping to say bad things about it, but hey come on guys, this dude has put a lot of effort into his ride to make it look how he wants it to, personaly i dont feel his style is to my tastes, lose the Burberry and you have got a half decent custom job there,

I'm not sure on the quality when you look a bit deeper tbh - look at the dvd screens in the headrests...

Im with the general consensous here, as a project he has made an awsome job and obviuosly spent buckets of cash doing it, however the interior...

Its like going to the time and expense of managing to get a date with Keeley Hawes then taking her to Wetherspoons for a beer and burger meal...you just don't do it!!!

ummm, beer and a burger... :yum:

Just found a better shot of the owner

chav.jpg

and his previous car.. i suppose the audi isnt quite so bad

Burberry_Reliant%20Robin_Art_Car.jpg

:laugh: