What Toys Do You Have In Your Car?

H

Hot Stuff

We have a wobbly Elvis sticky on toy...but I play with it too much and it distracts my Dad so he throws it on the floor. My mum loves playing with it too!!!!!!!!!!:moa:

Id love more but my Dad thinks the cars more likely to get nicked, so we only have one.:sob:

LOL We have bob the builder and fifi, random post hot stuff

i just have my sound system and funky head unit!

im surprised you dont have any proper toys in your car hot stuff??

Tetris on my Becker"! and somthing that erequires batterys in the Glovebox

A Torch!

My toys don't fit in my car! I have to tow them (see avatar)

Actually Thats not quite true, I have a flexifoil 8' and 10' plus a flexifoil 4.5sqm bullet in the boot.:rock:

Hot Stuff said:
We have a wobbly Elvis sticky on toy...but I play with it too much

I'm surprised it's just the one, I'd have thought that you'd have lots of "toys" after reading some of your posts\:eyebrows:

Hot Stuff said:
Lol...U cant play with your football in the car can you:no:

Actually :sly: ................no, but it does come in useful when out with mates and stop for a beer :hi:

I think that means Lottie wants to play with the balls rather than watch the balls.:hubbahubba:

No toys in my car....prefer it clutter free....especially if going out for a spirited drive...dont want your stuff flying all over the place distracting you.

LottieA3 said:
I'm a Rugby girl

.....prefer rugby too ... all the diving and crying spoils it too much.
rugby players are hard....no messing....they only stay down when they are seriously hurt....

HKS boost controller with low & high settings. 0.95 bar & 1.25bar. Remap in a few weeks will probably allow me to raise it a touch more.

Rarely use the high boost mode. Had the Evo about 6 weeks now. Used high boost 4, maybe 5 times. Times i can specifically remember are against a Yamaha R6 then the other i can remember was when playing with a TVR Griffith 500.

The other times are prob just on way home from work when i've been on late shift & roads are dead ;)

As for having anything else i the car. There's nothing left laid about. Can't do with clutter or mess. Even my £100 workshed Fiesta is clutter free

Craig :cool: