What to replace coilovers with?

ben_turbo1

Reaction score
Website
www.rsctuning.com
Hi Everyone,

Right I've had Fk coilovers fitted to my A3 for a while now and hate them the ride is way too hard. My question is for the people out there who also felt that coilovers are too hard what did you replace yours with, I like my car quite low but want a comfortable ride, thinking of buying these http://www.dpmautostyling.co.uk/cata...oducts_id=1441
Can anyone give me their comparrisson between them and FK coilovers, are the H&R also very hard or will there be a really noticeable difference.

Many Thanks

what are you doing with the coilovers?

are you selling them?

how had is the ride compared to the standard setup? surely they wouldnt sell them if theyre THAT bad?

I have FK Konigsport coilovers and even on the softest setting the ride was incredibly harsh.

One set of Eibach ARB's later and the car handles better than ever before and the ride is MUCH better and more comfortable, even on mid setting.

Obviously as the ARB's means the damping is shared, it changes the ride characteristics.

Have you got aftermarket ARB's? That could have the combined affect of improving the ride and cornering.