What to make car sounds louder, like angry & moaning?

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
I got MAGNAFLOW one but it does not change the overall sound. My mechanic man told that its related with the katalitic converter/silencer & you have to change it with something or delete it. But if we delete it there is a sensor connected to it, so some warning message will pop up at sure, at latest, maybe more bad things will happen, I have no idea :D

So what to do in that case? I want a louder voice, a wild one! :D

yes, maybe? :)

I have the muffler - the last item whcih pipes attached on and when we mounted it the sound did not change.

The cat converter seems preventing this. Any idea what to replace with cat converter?

Replace the CAT with straight pipe?

I'm not sure if that would be illegal though in Turkey?

You need a decent engine, you won't get a good sound from a 1.6.

Replace the CAT with straight pipe?

I'm not sure if that would be illegal though in Turkey?

But than what about the sensor? There is a sensor behind the cat.. Will it be bad affacted?

And thanks for the engine swap suggestion, that makes a huge sense, why could not I think about it before!? :)

In all seriousness, you're not going to get a great sound from a 1.6 engine. Wasting money on exhaust mods is only going to bring you very limited gains.

That is why I suggest a backbox delete. It doesn't cost a lot, and you'll achieve a better exhaust note, but obviously not that of a V8.

You can borrow my missus put her in the back and she sounds loud and wil make you angry lol

Reactions: Graham89 and Ash187
as above you wont get a good sound
but for the sensor get a lamba spacer check ebay

I got MAGNAFLOW one but it does not change the overall sound. My mechanic man told that its related with the katalitic converter/silencer & you have to change it with something or delete it. But if we delete it there is a sensor connected to it, so some warning message will pop up at sure, at latest, maybe more bad things will happen, I have no idea :D

So what to do in that case? I want a louder voice, a wild one! :D

WHY ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

your never going to get a nice sound from a 1.6 engine mate unfortunately , i wouldn't waste my money on one personally hence why I've still got the oem exhaust just with twin tail pipes