What to check when test driving?

Ellis

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've put a deposit down on the car linked here:http://bit.ly/2fPmcsq , going to pick it up on Sunday pending no problems on the test drive.

It seems cheap for the spec but that could be due to the mileage, is there anything I should be looking out for on the test drive that would give cause for concern with this car?

Thanks, Leigh

Low price is undoubtedly due to the mileage. It's still got the balance of the manufacturers warranty so any issues or problems should be sorted by Audi. Just check things like service history and make sure it's fully stamped up. Tyres can be expensive if you need to replace them shortly so check out the rubber. There are plenty of these available with a lot less miles for not much more money, Might not have all the same toys but they haven't driven round the planet already.
Shouldn't have any issues with the DPF though.

Cheers Mr.Storm, I'll check the history and the tyres then.
I'm all about the toys so that's a big plus for me and my bro, as an ex audi-technician says that sort of mileage isn't an issue now, they're good to run for plenty (and I don't expect to put too many on it.)