What spec does my car have?

martin_s3

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if there is anyway I can find out exactly what options where ticked when my car came out the factory?
I have bought a 14 plate s3 from a ford main dealer all I know is it has sat nav, Bluetooth, black pack and comfort package the garage don't seem to know anymore than that.

Thanks

Register on the My Audi site. Then enter your VIN number. That will detail the exact configuration - I think.

I think the manual has a sticker with all the codes that match the brochure

Hi I'm wondering if there is anyway I can find out exactly what options where ticked when my car came out the factory?
I have bought a 14 plate s3 from a ford main dealer all I know is it has sat nav, Bluetooth, black pack and comfort package the garage don't seem to know anymore than that.

Thanks
Or if you give me your reg I'll put it in the vw system

As far as can see it's got
S-tronic
Upgraded 18" wheels
Black pack
Navigation pack
Rear parking sensors
Light and rain pack

Bluetooth which I think is part of the navigation pack is it?

bluetooth is standard on all audis i think now

Does it have auto lights also and the dimming mirror?? As it could be a comfort pack. As may have folding mirrors. But you would have to play about with that in the mmi

Yeah it does have auto lights and dimming mirror, the garage says it has the comfort pack. I'm picking it up today so I'll have a play with it probly take me a while to get used to the settings seems to be a lot more than what I'm used to in my 8p s3 lol

I also bought used and from an Audi dealer who didn't know what spec it had. lol.. I registered with MyAudi too and put in vin number but it did not register/show any spec whatsoever? I may have to try it again!!

Good luck with the new car, you are going to love it!!! :)

Thanks mate been wanting 1 of these since they came out but didn't think I'd get 1, it was a focus st3 I went to look at (baby on the way so was looking to get a 5door) and the s3 was parked right beside it let's just say I didn't spend much time looking at the focus! Haha

I don't know if that site is abit temperamental or something but I went on and like you it didn't come up anything then went on again and it did but went on last night and its not there again! Strange!

Thanks

you need to look for this in your car . check the owner's manual or a sticker in the boot. You then take each 3 digit code and enter it in this web site to decode the options.

http://igorweb.org/equidec/

VIN:wvwzzz13zCV015982

Engine Code: CDL 188KW TSID6F

Colour Code: Reflex Silver LA7W

B0R = Component parts set, complying with vehicle type for Australia, various parts

C6H = Alloy wheels 8J x 19

G1A = 6-speed automatic transmission

H13 = Tires 235/35 R19 91Y

J1D = Battery 380 A (72 Ah)

D81 = 4-cyl. gasoline engine 2.0 l/188 kW 16V turbo FSI, homogeneous Base engine is TA2

V0A = Tires w/o specification of tire brand

Reactions: AndyB-S3
you need to look for this in your car . check the owner's manual or a sticker in the boot. You then take each 3 digit code and enter it in this web site to decode the options.

http://igorweb.org/equidec/

VIN:wvwzzz13zCV015982

Engine Code: CDL 188KW TSID6F

Colour Code: Reflex Silver LA7W

B0R = Component parts set, complying with vehicle type for Australia, various parts

C6H = Alloy wheels 8J x 19

G1A = 6-speed automatic transmission

H13 = Tires 235/35 R19 91Y

J1D = Battery 380 A (72 Ah)

D81 = 4-cyl. gasoline engine 2.0 l/188 kW 16V turbo FSI, homogeneous Base engine is TA2

V0A = Tires w/o specification of tire brand
Ahh I see I with do this when I pick it up and will make things abit clearer! Thanks!