What spec amp should i be looking at

den911

Hi, i have a small project were i am upgrading the audio sound system in my a3 convertible ,i have started with a Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB replacing the non bose chorus (2 front speakers) and a big improvement it is after fitting some 6.5 focal components in place of the factory fitted ones..I have also managed to fit a pair of Hertz 5.25 components in the rear were they was just a grill and behind the grill it was just a blank piece of cardboard that easily broke out to reaveal a recess for a speaker that just needed some tweaks to fit the 5.25 herts securely in order to replace the grill ..I ran the rear speaker wires direct to the Connects2 harness and all is working fine ..My next step was to fit a underseat sub but i have read to many reviews saying they are not up to much,so i was thinking of adding a Amp to run a subwoofer but also a Amp that would let me run my current 4 speaker set up to basicaly future proof if i wanted to ,the rears are easy enough as everything is now in place ,i would just need to splice in to the HU front speaker wires to run them from the Amp so it would be more than likely i would do that ..I don't want to spend more than £200 on a Amp also don't mind buying used..Could anyone help as to what Amp would let me do the 4 speakers and a subwoofer as at the moment i am not to sure what specs i should be looking for..Any help would be apreciated .Thanks

zeroguarantee

Hi, i have a small project were i am upgrading the audio sound system in my a3 convertible ,i have started with a Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB replacing the non bose chorus (2 front speakers) and a big improvement it is after fitting some 6.5 focal components in place of the factory fitted ones..I have also managed to fit a pair of Hertz 5.25 components in the rear were they was just a grill and behind the grill it was just a blank piece of cardboard that easily broke out to reaveal a recess for a speaker that just needed some tweaks to fit the 5.25 herts securely in order to replace the grill ..I ran the rear speaker wires direct to the Connects2 harness and all is working fine ..My next step was to fit a underseat sub but i have read to many reviews saying they are not up to much,so i was thinking of adding a Amp to run a subwoofer but also a Amp that would let me run my current 4 speaker set up to basicaly future proof if i wanted to ,the rears are easy enough as everything is now in place ,i would just need to splice in to the HU front speaker wires to run them from the Amp so it would be more than likely i would do that ..I don't want to spend more than £200 on a Amp also don't mind buying used..Could anyone help as to what Amp would let me do the 4 speakers and a subwoofer as at the moment i am not to sure what specs i should be looking for..Any help would be apreciated .Thanks
Why not just buy a sub box with a built in amp? That way you can remove it easily if you need to and it'll be cheaper.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

abmat

VCDS Map User
Don’t forget about all the ancillaries you will need.

If I were you I’d just get a amp to run the sub only