What Speakers Have You Upgraded To?

After finally deciding im going to sell the bose on due to the complexity of fitting and what ive been told is relatively unimpressive sound performance; im looking to upgrade the speakers in my a3, the sub is an easy choice with the andymac one, but i would still like to replace the two front door speakers and the two rear ones. Can anyone tell me what size these speakers are? I am also interested to see what people have upgraded to (makes and models) as i dont have a great knowledge of speakers and dont want to get ripped off!

:blackrs4:

karl88

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!
Hi mate, as you can see by my sig, i upgraded my whole sound system. All i got replaced was the front 2 speakers, the rear ones just got turned off but the sound quality is still awesome. I rate Morels. Where are you from??

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
I had Focal KP2 components in my A3 with genesis amps and Diamond 10" Sub (which is for sale by the way)

dunk

focal utopia in front, cdt classics as rear in-fill, Aliante 12 stealth sub, genesis profile 5 amp, alpine sound processor

I had Focal KP2 components in my A3 with genesis amps and Diamond 10" Sub (which is for sale by the way)
do you have the whole set up for sale boydie? or is it just the sub?