what sort of power figures would i be looking at?

Burnsie666

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Assuming my car (S3 APY 210) is healthy and producing near standard power what power and stage could i look to get it mapped to with the following mods?

would i get more power travelling to a custom mapper up north? or should i go with revo around the corner from me?

Mods that are on the car but not yet dialled in are:

* welly cooler
*S2000 induction kit
*Forge TIP
*Forge 007P

* free flowing exhaust with decat

If im right thats everything needed to go to stage 2 revo? considering the 3" downpipe before mapping aswell
but would i get more power from a custom map? as they could dial in the exact mods?

thanks all! loving the forum so far!

Rob

Why no Badger 5 TIP mate?

That's the cheapest, easiest mod for extra bhp tbh.

If you're going for 3" DP and decat with cat back and all the other goodies, then go and get it custom mapped by Bill or Nick.

I would be guessing about 270-280bhp for stage 2, but it all depends on how healthy everything else is e.g turbo

wow! didnt realise how much difference the B5 tips made! :O

il be ordering one friday then! whats the best version to get lads?

only got the forge one as it was second hand and cheap as chips :)

stage 2 requires:
intake (b5 tip)
fmic
3 inch DP and cat/decat

the b5 tip to get is the V2.2

they CAN make up to 280. But dont go thinking yours will get that. all cars are different, and in different states of health.

thanks karl!

just out of interest whats needed to go stage 3? at a geuss bigger injectors, relentless manifold and a few other bits?

theres no definitive stage 3. or an off the shelf 'stage 3' map.

i guess stage 3 could be considered as manifold, large port head, and a full custom map. That would be taking the ko4 to another 'stage'. Like westys car. check out his build thread.

It'll be worth fitting WMI as well.

Proper custom maps will always be better than generic big brand name maps.