What Size Wheel Spacers?

Paul280000

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm new on here so not sure if I'm doing this right!

I have an Audi S3 57 reg and want to put some spacers on it, the suspension and wheels are standard. I think that I'am going to put 10mm spacers on the front but do not know whether to go for 12 or 15mm spacers on the rear. Will 15mm rub?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ps. Will make a profile and put some photo's on here soon. Car is booked in to have a Revo stage 1 and Milltek fitted next week.

Most people put 10 and 12 on. I have myself and it fills the arches nicely

10mm all round if you want no rubbing

Thanks everyone. Have ordered 10/12mm in the end, got them from Damian at DPM Performance. Never really have people in the back so hopefully I will not get any rubbing.

With 12mm on the rear you may need to remove the 2 arch screws (1 each side) to prevent rubbing.

With 12mm on the rear you may need to remove the 2 arch screws (1 each side) to prevent rubbing.

It does depends on the offset and width of the wheels you have. But the OP says he is totally standard. I find this thread interesting - I am looking at a new set of wheels for a lowered S3. QST have advised that they have fitted many sets of the wheels with 235/35 that I am looking to buy on lowered S3s and they don't get rubbing.

I will be going from 7.5J ET54 -> 8.5J ET50. This will mean the rims will extend 17mm further than stock (or if you bought with 18" rotors, 19mm further out than stock). That is a lot more than 10mm! This is somewhat concerning for me...:think: