What size spacers?

S3 AEX

Reaction score
Just wondering what size spacers people have fitted on there S3's, mines totally standard no plans to lower it but would just like the wheels to sit a bit better. Seem a bit hidden to me, so what's the ideal spacer size you'd fit?

Cheers

Most people go for 10mm front and 12mm rear. Some go for 15mm rear but can cause rubbing problems if lowered. I've got some a set of 8mm and set of 12mm H&R Trak+ spacers and bolts for sale if you're interested. Just ping me a PM :)

Last edited:
Reactions: S3 AEX
iv put 15mm on the back of mine but yet to drive it, genuine RS3 19 rotors ET 50

They do look like they will rub, il get better pics later

Quite a few threads on the forum about this, as mentioned though most people go for 8mm/10mm front and 12mm/15mm rear.

It'll all depend on what wheels and suspension you'll be running and how often you have a full car.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cheers guys, I don't plan on changing suspension or wheels will be keeping it all standard. So guess I've just gotta chose what size I want will deff be 12mm back tho.

Cheers

I have the 10/15 combination. I'm also lowered and I'm OK.
The rears rub when going over speed bump but is not a problem. I've also removed the top screw and everything is fine.
If you are not lowered than you shouldn't have any problems.

If the weather is fine, tomorrow I'll give it a good wash and I'll take some photos so you can see how it looks like.

Noob question but when you say you run 10mm up front, is that 10mm total and so 5mm either side or is it 10mm either side totalling 20mm?

Ye it's 10mm either side mate.