1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

What size Jubilee for N75

mcpickering Nov 8, 2012

1. mcpickering

mcpickering Registered User

hey guys,

after a bit of advice,

i have just bought a Badger5 V2 TIP, second hand and there is no jubilee for the N75, i was wondering what size do i need?

also, the silicon sealant that bill puts on the billet adapter to seal around the turbo, does it matter what type you use(probably a silly question i'm sure)

thanks,

James

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. mcpickering

any help?

4. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator

Sealant requirements are documented in the fitting guide (link in the stickies and in Bill Badger5 forum in the sponsors section)... don't know the size of the clip off hand but you could just measure the N75 outlet on the TIP and get one thats suitable?

<tuffty/>

5. mcpickering

thanks tuffty

i can see anywhere mentioning the sealant spec?

im afraid i dont have the TIP to hand and wanted to go grab the clip today if possible. just on the off chance someone may know the size.

6. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator

Give Bill a call...

Tel:01453822880, Mob:07976 800775

<tuffty/>

7. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

8. Jason.s

Jason.s Registered User

ETKA says 8-12mm?

I also used the same sealant as Dave although got the 500degree option just because it was available at local factors lol.

9. mcpickering

10. Jason.s

Jason.s Registered User

It probably would be bigger due to thicker piping yeah. I`d perhaps get a couple if you can get singles instead of packs.

That silicone should be alright. High temp silicone sealant is much the same it seems.

11. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

RE:N75 Jubilee, use a small cable tie unless you are OCD! It's not going to pop off under boost pressure or anything where it's positioned I think?