what should i do???

Love the rims..!!

I'd start with a remap and perhaps a performance air filter and exhaust.

AudiA4.jpg

God dam didnt relise they where ottinger rims, think you should by the kit next mate after your performance mods.....think i might get them rims.....ive had this pic moddified for 3 years now and wondered where the wheels came from..........
mcgough2.jpg

Kris, I could have told you that. They are ****** expensive though.

Sure I seen them for £900 for rims only... Ill have a dig around

Yes defo a kit needed "a4play" and get rid of them wheels and sell em to me!!! Look crap on your car.:eyebrows::icon_thumright:

I would upgrade the brakes, will look nice behind those wheels.That oettinger kit just looks too nice.
Maybe i should get a 1.8t A4.

A lot of members Stateside have the Oettinger rims, they suit the A4 especially with the Oettinger kit. If budget can't stretch to that now, just paint the lowers.

As you asked for performance mods. The most bang for buck is a chip. The 1.8T engines have 170bhp and a remap will give an increase of around 40-50bhp I think. I wouldn't bother with an intake, they do very little for our cars performance. An exhaust is essential for letting a turbo car breathe better, and you'll notice the difference at the top end of the rev range. A good exhaust system (Milltek, APR, Thermal, Neuspeed, Magnaflow etc) will typically increase bhp by around 10.

In short there are many mods you can do for performance, it all depends on budget I suppose. A lot of people get larger injectors with a Big Injector program which is like getting remapped again.

But first and foremost, get your car chipped!

I wouldn't get it mapped until you get the exhaust and FMIC fitted.
7040614.jpg
:hubbahubba:

I sooo want a black A4.

Forget power mate, buy a junior hacksaw blade, living in California i'd be cruising in a soft top!