What SD card for 2014 A4 with technik pack?

graemematheson

Reaction score
Waiting for delivery of my new A4 in a few weeks and I see I can stick a SD card in the stero, what capacity will it take and what's the story with SDHC or standard SD? There seems to be some conflicting advice out there..

2014 will take upto 32gb SDHC. get the proper SD full size card. not the adapter style.

Or you can plug an iPod in if you have the Technik pack, just make sure the dealer give you the right cable and you will then get artwork on the MMI screen

When you say the right cable is there a specific cable I need? Or is it just like in my current Passat which has a variety of leads to fit different MP3 players?

its called audi AMI. AMI (Audi Music Interface) is an option you sould first check if you have the port in your glove box to connect to.

If you have the Technik pack then you should have AMI in the glovebox, well at least I did as it came with the pack! I'll check the colour cable you need to get artwork from iPod to MMI screen later. I think you can only connect iPods through this but may be wrong,,

Don't want to thread hijack but what cards are compatible with 2010 cats with Tech Pack?