what remap to go for?

Sherv

Reaction score
I have a choice between a super chips remap (bluefin), £365, revo £420 or via star performance; £299. Jim at star said to me that the 170Bhp cr is pretty much at its limit and i'd probably have to get a new clutch past the 285Ib of torque. He thinks i'd only get an extra 15-20bhp but i've read loads saying the cr 170bhp can run at 200bhp all day long.

Dpf out 210 all day long .

Choose the one with the smoothest torque curve ( dyno print out )

Reactions: Sherv
Dpf out 210 all day long .

Choose the one with the smoothest torque curve ( dyno print out )
Thx man. The issue with getting the dpf gutted and software deleted is the cost; £600 from star which is way out my price range. Especially to gain just 5-10bhp.

I have a choice between a super chips remap (bluefin), £365, revo £420 or via star performance; £299. Jim at star said to me that the 170Bhp cr is pretty much at its limit and i'd probably have to get a new clutch past the 285Ib of torque. He thinks i'd only get an extra 15-20bhp but i've read loads saying the cr 170bhp can run at 200bhp all day long.
If you fancy a trip to North East England, I would say @Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps will be able to sort you out at a decent price?

Reactions: Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps
Where abouts are you based? Might help folks to point to somewhere closeby.

Reactions: Sherv
Looks like I'll be getting the super chips remap as the revo is too expensive for me. (£478)