What pets do you guys have????

Dan you need some castor sugar then, rub a full packet into your crouch and leave for 48hrs, it wont get rid of the crabs but it will rot there teeth

i noticed on a.s while back one of u had a weimaraner 4 ur avatar, i live up scotland where now we cannot dock tails, does anyone know if this is now law down ur way ? lovely dogs hoping to get one around summer time

1 cat, 1 dog. will post a pic of the cat. here's our little terror :

milo.jpg

No pets, just me :) . Used to have a Senegal parrot though - looked like butter wouldn't melt. Until it gripped your finger. Evil little git it was. Disappeared about the same time as the ex :think: , don't miss either TBH! :bye: :moa:

LottieA3 said:
I have 2 cats called Magic (Russian Blue) and Sparkle (Calico medium hair) and tropical fish. And maybe acquiring another cat (fostering) quite soon too. I cant manage to upload pictures so will try later.

Did you forget your dog?

I've put pictures of my Yellow Labrador up before but for those who have not had the pleasure yet, meet Maxwell.

max.jpg

He is by far my best mate and I love him to bits. I honestly don't understand people who don't like dogs. Doesn't matter how bad a day I've had, hes always pleased to see you and he makes me laugh every day. He really is the original 'dumb blonde'.

I also have a gold fish, imaginatively called 'Fish', that my niece won for me at a fair a couple of years ago. I gave her the money to go to the fair so she thought it only polite to let me look after it. So not only did this little fish cost the th £10 for the fair but also £135 for the tank to keep him in.

LottieA3 said:
Erm no, look up ^^^:think:

Tuh...silly:nyah:
******, Now I've made myself look stupid, again :)
Just realised that your original post was about a year ago so you wouldn't have had your dog then if he is only 8 months old.

How on earth did I miss that?