What other seats will fit my s3

Robi_redman

Reaction score
don't know if this has already been covered or not but iv got the cream leather in my s3 8l and it's not to my liking lol.

Been looking at just getting the black leather ones but just wondered if any other sort of seats will fit.

Anyone know if any will or have any pictures of some that's been done.

Obviously any other 8l S3 interior will fit... Any A3 8l 3 door and mk4 golf 3 door seats will also fit.

Sorry to mention the obvious again but any interior trim (door cards etc) would have to come from a 3dr 8l... Hope that helps?

Will the 8p seats not fit then mate. I know the door cards won't fit like I'd just get some black leather ones to match in that's all

Looks like I'll be just going for a standard black leather set then lol thanks for your help mate

Reactions: moisty
Go for black standard ones mate . Dont mess with perfection :kissmyrings:I love my S3 recaros . Usually first thing folk comment on

i bought a set of black s3 recaros for my a3 and quite a few people comment on them, they weigh a tonne though!

All S3 Recaro's are rubbish.

Bin them off.

I'd rather have a set of half leather facelift A3 seats.

Reactions: VAG-Slag
Maybe jardo still has his **** s3 seats sitting around you might be able to have?

Nope, I gave them to Vag Slag for fifty pence because I didn't want them upsetting my Feng Shui.

Reactions: Sean_S3, Alex C and VAG-Slag
Sorry to hijack your thread, but quick question ( although it may be a daft one )

Is there any way to lower th seat on an s3, I don't mean with the electric adjuster is there a way to lower it on the frame etc.?

Cheers

Sorry to bring up an old thread but it's relevant to me. Looking at an s3. Doesn't have heated seats, sure i could buy another pair to replace them and retro fit, but... i too was also wondering what else fits in an s3 8l... please has anyone seen anything interesting? Googling for the last half hour hasn't brought much up. Really like the look of the b7 rs4 seats... could they fit?

You would want to fit the RS4 seats from the Convertible or the option Recaros from the 8P S3. Good luck finding a set in good nick that don't cost more than your car! Have no idea if they fit?
I was working for a guy who had his seats stolen from his RS4 twice and attempted a third time before he got fed up and sold the car

You can use the original recaro seat subframes and bolt up another recaro seat. That's what I have done with mine to keep an almost OEM solution.

I have aftermarket recaro CS seats and the bolt holes match up with the frames. Took about 45 mins a side to remove and replace.

Reactions: Slammedorion, Erikn89nl, Gavin thyvhhh and 3 others
You can use the original recaro seat subframes and bolt up another recaro seat. That's what I have done with mine to keep an almost OEM solution.

I have aftermarket recaro CS seats and the bolt holes match up with the frames. Took about 45 mins a side to remove and replace.

Maximum respect going out to you my brother... They look ridiculously good... Where are those seats from? Are they heated? And fully adjustable? Look really nice...

These are still the dream seats i would drop in my car, unfortunately R32 mk IV's was never officially sold here in SA, so there's no wrecked ones to pillage unfortunately.

6copy zpsc15bc4f1

They're not bad too... much better prefer them recaros though. Just wondering on there adjustability. Pretty sure Renaults have nice recaro seats too... gonna have a butchers =)

Reactions: Mav190sline

They're the ones. I got mine from Capital Seating a couple of years back. They're adjustable by the way they tilt to get people in the back and they also recline with a winder. You have the front back movement from the oem seat Base. The come in some renaults buy not sure if they come off the bases. Also come in focus rs's and lotus evoras. They aren't heated but could be as well as the option for airbags.