Vagbrem Discs
8 Pot Calipers
APR Stage 2
APR DSG Map
Racingline Intake, Elbow & Muffler delete
Racingline Intercooler
GFB DV+

I'm looking for the next thing.

I know suspension is one that people will mention but I'm kind of holding off for now.

looking at things that could improve how the car runs and keeps it as regulated as possible without it going bang haha.

any ideas guys?

Change your pipe work ? Throttle body and turbo outlet pipes ?

Reactions: j0nny2013
Change your pipe work ? Throttle body and turbo outlet pipes ?

I’ve got turbo inlet pipe done.

Mike, am I right in saying you have stage 3 S3? Not sure if your the one I watch on YouTube!

Any suggestions on throttle body?

Cheers

I’m not stage 3, Revo stage 2 but I got the CTS throttle pipe kit and turbo out let kit. I also have the Turbo Technnics intake.

There’s also some aftermarket inlet manifolds or swirl flap delete kits available.

Reactions: j0nny2013
Intake upgrades?
Exhaust/Decat upgrades?

Have you forget to mention this or have you managed stage 2 with stock intake and exhaust?

You should certainly upload some photos of your mods - I’d like to see your brake upgrade :)

Reactions: MikeParkin
Intake upgrades?
Exhaust/Decat upgrades?

Have you forget to mention this or have you managed stage 2 with stock intake and exhaust?

You should certainly upload some photos of your mods - I’d like to see your brake upgrade :)

Sorry yes i forgot to mention I have a full custom exhaust. I will put some photos on this post for you to see! :icon thumright:

Reactions: TomBlueS3 and MikeParkin
Some photos..

Attachments

• IMG_7987.PNG
    IMG_7987.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • FBHY2572.JPG
    FBHY2572.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: TomBlueS3, AlS3BE and MikeParkin
More..

Attachments

• XFYL3928.JPG
    XFYL3928.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 114
  • JBGZ2527.JPG
    JBGZ2527.JPG
    402.7 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: AlS3BE
In the interest of preventing potential detonation then uprated fuel pump and colder grade plugs. I dont know what the limit of the stock fuel pump is but I'm assuming you are pushing quite a few horses so the fuel demands must be pretty high. Worth looking into.

In years gone by another mod people added was a water injection kit which sprayed a fine mist into the inlet to help lower the intake temps. Worked a treat for those who had it, but it means having a small tank, pump and pipework under the hood and then having to keep the tank filled up. I dont know whether any specific kits for this engine are available.

In the interest of preventing potential detonation then uprated fuel pump and colder grade plugs. I dont know what the limit of the stock fuel pump is but I'm assuming you are pushing quite a few horses so the fuel demands must be pretty high. Worth looking into.

In years gone by another mod people added was a water injection kit which sprayed a fine mist into the inlet to help lower the intake temps. Worked a treat for those who had it, but it means having a small tank, pump and pipework under the hood and then having to keep the tank filled up. I dont know whether any specific kits for this engine are available.

Sorry forogt to mention I also have upgraded spark plugs installed.

Fuel pump is something I have heard a few people mention, so thanks for that, I will look into that.