What movies do you watch over and over

Did anyone watch 'Terminator 2' special in 3D last night? Was amazing to watch it the cinema as I was too young when it first came out

Reactions: Scottyg and Ghost
The Hunt for Red October :blush:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Thundercliffe81
They did a quality job. I didn't realize till after watching it they released on the 29th because that's when judgement day is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a WWI and II researcher, the films tend to watch over and over generally are made about that era:

'Went The Day Well?', 'Coastal Command' (film I obtained from the IWM photographic and film dept), 'London Can Take It'... probably one of my favourite films, even though it is only about 9 minutes long. It was produced for the US market about real people in the London Blitz. Distributed by Warner Brothers, it was shown in over 1200 cinemas across the US.

1996 WWI shell-shock film called 'Regeneration'. It's very much in the mould of Spielberg. Based on a Pat barker's book about the first meeting of Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, it follows Capt. Rivers, played by Jonathan Pryce, and his humane treatment at Craiglockhart hospital near Edinburgh.

Watch from 5 mins 24 seconds...

2004 three-part docudrama of Dunkirk, written and directed by Alex Holmes. This three-parter puts the 1017 Nolan film in the shade. This is based on real people who were there. Very hard-hitting pic

Others I don't object to watching over and over is: 'The Ladykillers' (original, starring Alec Guiness); 'Brief Encounter', with Trevor Howard and Celia Johnson; 'Brighton Rock'; 'The Italian Job'.

Reactions: Ghost and THQuattro
I could add to list: 'Hot Fuzz'. Very funny film

Reactions: THQuattro and Ghost
Love the Hunt for Red October, such a classic.
Also love watching Slumdog Milllionaire over and over. I know that's random but the visuals in that movie are amazing.

Reactions: Ghost
Bourne movies
Shooter
Jaws
The Equalizer
Virtually anything with Clint Eastwood in

I’ll have to watch this again. This is England next year

Reactions: DJ_26

I’ll have to watch this again. This is England next year

Good shout! For some reason I only really remember the butter scene.

I watched it last night. Scary how some of it is actually happening now

The Ring original Jap version. Foo kin scary every time.

TX.

Edit - groundhog day, absolutely love that film.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra

I have watched this about three times now.

Reactions: VHu and BarryG79

I saw this at the Everyman cinema tonight. Some muppet said to his mate after it finished that he didn’t know what the fuss was about and that it was . Pr!ck

Reactions: BarryG79 and Snake Pliskin

I saw this at the Everyman cinema tonight. Some muppet said to his mate after it finished that he didn’t know what the fuss was about and that it was . Pr!ck

When I saw this thread - DIE HARD was THE film I immediately thought of.

The replay factor is OFF THE CHART !!!!!!

The one liners are some of the best of any film I have ever seen, endlessly quotable and in plentiful supply.

My go to Christmas film bar none .......... nice suit, John Phillips London, I have 2 myself :icon thumright:

Reactions: Sandra

Sent from my Breville using Tapatalk

How dare he? This is one of the cult films!
But I constantly review an uninteresting and stereotypical film for many people. But I love him madly! XXX with Vin Diesel (2002)

All parts Taxi - Luc Besson
Films with Tom Hanks (Catch Me If You Can, Forrest Gump, Terminal)