What makes you smile?????

Thanks Sandra.
Had to fix the Wi-Fi this morning for them. Thank goodness they use the same hardware :)
Talk about a busman's holiday

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Sandra.
Had to fix the Wi-Fi this morning for them. Thank goodness they use the same hardware :)
Talk about a busman's holiday
:sign omg::sign wow: that made me smile Lol. :)x

Reactions: Phil-1
When I get out of bed in the morning and see the wife:) that's enough for me

My daughter and watching her grow and develop. Currently 14 months and already blows my mind how much she's come on.

Sorry to everyone who just went :puke2:

Reactions: BaileyA3, Ghost, Phil-1 and 1 other person
My daughter and watching her grow and develop. Currently 14 months and already blows my mind how much she's come on.

Sorry to everyone who just went :puke2:
That comment from you Shrek will make me smile for the rest of day. :) x

Reactions: Shrek5
Ordering new car parts :D

Waiting for new car parts :tumble:

New car parts arrived :yahoo:

Lol my happiness summed up :wub:

Reactions: BaileyA3, A4_MaJiK, P40ULW and 2 others
This certainly made me smile today

20140827_115139_zps2828e6e2.jpg

It's a curious, yet rather liberating feeling, having a pee in front of a clear window, knowing that you're on the 68th floor of the Shard, and no one can see you.

What is quite funny though is that for those who still can't quite overcome the lack of privacy, they have actually installed blinds that you can draw just by pressing the button at the top of the pic.

The View from the Shard is a pretty damned good experience, but the three courses plus cocktails at Marco Pierre White's steak house that followed was a better one.

Reactions: jojo, Sandra, CHEZ and 1 other person
Taking the s3 out for a drive 2nite after driving a transit all day...defo worth a smile :)

Reactions: Sandra, Phil-1 and Shrek5
This certainly made me smile today

20140827_115139_zps2828e6e2.jpg

It's a curious, yet rather liberating feeling, having a pee in front of a clear window, knowing that you're on the 68th floor of the Shard, and no one can see you.

What is quite funny though is that for those who still can't quite overcome the lack of privacy, they have actually installed blinds that you can draw just by pressing the button at the top of the pic.

The View from the Shard is a pretty damned good experience, but the three courses plus cocktails at Marco Pierre White's steak house that followed was a better one.

who the ****** hell designed that:tocktock::noway:

Getting up at 7am after arriving back in the UK at 1am for a drive in the car after it's new turbo and re-map. Priceless :) :)

orgasms, adrenaline, the feeling after the gym, a clean car, being on standby and not having to go to work but getting paid full rate, travelling, USA, track days, automated emails from the national lottery telling me i have won £10 plus many others i cant think of right now

I have to add @Mistress-Mk1TT 's use of emoticons to describe her happiness, made me smile and even let out a little giggle to myself :)

Reactions: Mistress-Mk1TT and Phil-1
Reading this thread would make anyone smile. You guys are all so funny. :) x

Being called into the office for what you think is going to be a bollocking, then walking away with a very nice pay rise

Reactions: P40ULW and Sandra
Being called into the office for what you think is going to be a bollocking, then walking away with a very nice pay rise

Excellent, Treat yourself Phil. its the :rulez:. :) x

After being injured and breaking both legs and a few other bits n' bobs I had a serious bout of Chronic pain for two years, not that it's all healed ect waking up with half the pain now makes me smile!

and

That first jolt when accelerating hard in any V8.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Reactions: Jstagg89
After being injured and breaking both legs and a few other bits n' bobs I had a serious bout of Chronic pain for two years, not that it's all healed ect waking up with half the pain now makes me smile!

and

That first jolt when accelerating hard in any V8.
That is good news

Reactions: Jstagg89
Picking up my new A3 2.0 Quattro Saloon tomorrow morning.

Ordered it on July 28th. Glacier White with Black interior:footy:

Picking up my new A3 2.0 Quattro Saloon tomorrow morning.

Ordered it on July 28th. Glacier White with Black interior:footy:
Looking forward to the pics. Enjoy your collection. :) x

Watching some complete **** in a Vauxhall Corsa 1L with an old drain pipe for an exhaust driving around a car park like a tit. Then loose it and hit the raised area where the ticket machine is.
How I laughed

Reactions: Lavis89, jdp1962, voorhees and 2 others
Negotiating a £200 discount on a pre-owned Omega Planet Ocean watch from Austin Kaye in the Strand. When I first saw it, I wanted it more than my next breath, but managed not to show that until after we'd agreed the price.

Reactions: voorhees, Sandra and WOLF
Omega.....nice watches:applaus:
Pay for what you get and the craftsmanship:icon thumright: Enjoy it jeff:)

Omega.....nice watches:applaus:
Pay for what you get and the craftsmanship:icon thumright: Enjoy it jeff:)
Thanks, Wolf. It's the XL model (45.5mm face) with orange bezel. I'm getting the early train to Charing Cross tomorrow morning to pick it up. Here it is.

Reactions: WOLF
Thanks, Wolf. It's the XL model (45.5mm face) with orange bezel. I'm getting the early train to Charing Cross tomorrow morning to pick it up. Here it is.

I like that mate,my kind of style too:yes:. I love my watches especially the diver styles.

Enjoy the journey to collect that beauty:salute:

Reactions: jdp1962

@jdp1962 That is fantastic looking watch. I wish you lots of good health to wear it for many many years, Jeff . Enjoy. :) xx

Reactions: jdp1962 and WOLF
My 5 year old last night who after being pinned down on our bed and tickled, got up as I was leaving our bedroom and said 'wanna piece of me!'

So he did!

Reactions: Shrek5