What loan car does audi service give?

sliced

Drive safe, stay alive.
Reaction score
Just curious what cars audi have given you whilst yours has been in for a service?
Mines going in soon and im hoping for a R8 :whistle2:

High hopes i see!

I had a new a3 and a5 cab and an a6, all were demo cars and fully loaded and under 3k miles on them

Just curious what cars audi have given you whilst yours has been in for a service?

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

I've had a petrol A3 which had virtually no petrol(for which they did apologise),an A4 diesel saloon and an A3 cabrio....(free but yuck!)

Does anyone get a "free" car while you put in for a service or do u have to have a package thing with audi?

Does anyone get a "free" car while you put in for a service or do u have to have a package thing with audi?

I'm guessing free as I had one for 24 hours for a dsg oil and filter change and I've never been to audi before

Reactions: mozza1202
Our a4 has been in twice to dundee audi and we've had a petrol a3 sportback and a brand new 2.0tdi a4

Hopefully Perth audi will offer something similar then, does you car need to be like less than 5 years old? Is there any terms or that?

Hopefully Perth audi will offer something similar then, does you car need to be like less than 5 years old? Is there any terms or that?

Mines a 55 plate and they had no issues, only problem is if your under a certain age ( like me :( ) you can choose to pay something around 15 pound to reduce excess if you was to have an accident

Yea well I'm only 20 hopefully they will still give me a car :)

I'am no sure about that Ross the a4 is a 61 plate so not sure if you only get them til warrantys up would be worth asking though I don't use the main dealer for my 07 a3

Well I'll give them a phone tomorro and see what they say to it, I've got an 04plate A3, just it's always a pain when u have no car the day you service it, always seems like you need a car most on that 1 day

Some clown on the forecourt told me the R8 was my courtesy car... Really? I said.. all wide eyed & raring to get the keys, No! he said. b@st@rd :(

It's called fuelling desire.....
..not

I was given a new Black A6 Avant S-Line BE Diesel, fully loaded, but I've no desire to own a hearse. :puke2:

When I had my Polo GTI, VW kindly gave me a 3 cylinder Fox as a courtesy car :(

Revive old thread

when my s5 went in for warranty work i got 14 plate rs5

then second time brand new q5