What is your favorite breed of dog?

Blackwhite

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I love all kinds of dogs. Want to share what your favorite breed is?
Mine is the Pug.

Reactions: PaulC1988
I dont mind actually, i like all dogs in general and would love to have a doberman, however having a little child, I would not risk having one in the house, I wouldnt mind a black labrador as a family dog.

An uncle of mine has a greyhound and that is a beautiful dog.

Reactions: Blackwhite
We have 2 Westies Quincy and Trudie, very good natured dogs that will lick you to death. Don't suffer with any particular issues if you feed them correctly otherwise they can get skin issues. Ours just have white meat food, fish, chicken turkey etc.

PICT2922 PICT2152

Reactions: S32B, Nilz, jdp1962 and 1 other person
I don't own a dog, but like a springer spaniel someday

Reactions: CHEZ, Sandra, Jake 61 and 1 other person
I'm on my third Springer Spaniel, Mollie.
Lovely natured dogs if you can handle the frequent bouts of madness...!

Reactions: CHEZ and Blackwhite
On my first dog a Springer Spaniel as well, a great breed and agreed about the random bursts of insanity! The rest of the time he is soft as anything, particularly enjoys a snooze in the Audi on trips!

Reactions: CHEZ, Jake 61 and Blackwhite
I meet many dogs at work and when walking my dog, I agree that spaniels are lovely dogs but they seem to have alot of owners -around where I live - that don't believe in the use of a lead, it drives me mad and for some reason I meet alot of spaniels who have issues with bigger dogs.
Ps there should be an intelligence test to own a dog as alot of dog issues are actually caused by ignorant owners who don't understand dog psychology: for instance picking your Lhaso apso up off the ground everytime it meets a dog will just wind up all dogs at involved
Rant over its been a hard week haha

Reactions: TonyH38, CHEZ and Blackwhite
My springer/lab cross. She's 12 months and completely nuts!

Reactions: ACWKGYTO and Blackwhite
Me and the missus have just reserved a English Bulldog, going to be a few months yet but can't wait!

Reactions: Blackwhite and mdm83
GSD
Tho...
256886_2110316394476_771083_o.jpg
10547591_10152578877462410_7558662229373914244_n.jpg

That's my "pack" GSD, Spangle, Spaniel/Staffy cross and GSD/Rotty cross AKA Grotty

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, Blackwhite, Lavis89 and 1 other person
I've got 2 cockers at the moment, lovely natured but slightly mad. I would love a Pyrenean Mountain Dog, real gentle giants, but it would be too big to fit in the S5 lol.

Reactions: dragon, Blackwhite and mdm83
Cocker spaniel for me. Also like Kerry blue and wire hair fox terriers.

Buddy 4 month old cockapoo. He's awesome but nuts at times too. I'd love a chow chow if they weren't so damn expensive.
20141230 183012

This is our Buddy.
Lovely natured Beagle but stubborn......same as the wife lol

And this was retaliation for having his plums removed!

Reactions: THQuattro, Andy1608, Blackwhite and 1 other person
Ah, what's a few cushions when the little guy has had his plums off. (You can buy more cushions).....lol.
Our kitten, Gus, is suffering the same fate right now, so I expect similar retribution involving the curtains...!

Reactions: -Ju- and Blackwhite
The cat!!he has more cop on than the dog does.

Rottweiler easy choice

Reactions: mdm83 and Blackwhite
I quite like the ones from the local chinky

IMG 1419

Every month like clock work French mastif

Uploadfromtaptalk1423919493450

Reactions: Jake 61 and Blackwhite
My boys when they were little!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    655.4 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Andy1608 and Blackwhite
What does everyone do here with their dog in the car, I'm seriously considering swapping the s-line for an SE cause buddy likes to be all over the car and it stresses me out worrying he will damage the leather

Just gone from a salon to a sport back so the dog can ride in the back.

I've got 6 dogs
Tyson - rotty
Daisy- Boston terrier
Crystal- Boston terrier
Belle- Boston terrier
Frank - red Boston terrier
Angie - 12 mth old British bulldog rescued at 5 mths old from Abu
IMG 20140929 WA0001
IMG 20141031 WA0002
Dhabi on my way home from work got plenty of pics

I've got 6 dogs
Tyson - rotty
Daisy- Boston terrier
Crystal- Boston terrier
Belle- Boston terrier
Frank - red Boston terrier
Angie - 12 mth old British bulldog rescued at 5 mths old from AbuView attachment 52596 View attachment 52597 Dhabi on my way home from work got plenty of pics
Excuse the garden I work away and the wife doesn't have the time to jet it down lol

Our two. Fred the English Springer and Barney a Beagle+Jack Russell. Fred we had from a pup and is a big softy, totally nuts and excellent with the kids. Barney well, wired !!! They do get on well and enjoy a good rough up as well as sleeping together.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425450631990925

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425450753815357

Our two, Fred the English Springer, and Barney a Beagle + Jack Russell. Fred we have had from a pup, lovely dog, big softy, excellent with the kids. Barney, well best word for him Wired ! He's a rescue and has some funny ways, petrified of newspaper, so someone has obviously had a go at him.

Reactions: Blackwhite and Jake 61
Hi guys,

Never used to be a 'dawg' person myself - but with the missus took one trip to Dogs Trust and left with a Jack Russell called Archie. Poor fella had been given away three times already. Two years later, and we still can't comprehend how such an affectionate, intelligent & lively dog could be passed on by 3 families! Yeah he's mega active with a ball, but he's a Jack Russell - that's what you expect!

Anyway - here's a picture of him driving my Audi :). He's also found a bit of fame on my Instagram page - well more than me, I still don't get selfies so make do with pics of the dog.

Attachments

• IMG_1435.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 224
Reactions: Ghost, Blackwhite and Brasso