What is your best feature on the Audi A4

The engine. The 3.0 is peach! Love the way the tachometer barely touches 1,400 in normal driving with more than enough power in that rev range propell you forward nicely. Drives more like bigger executive car.

Last edited:
Reactions: NickGun
Mine has to be driver assist pack! The countless hours I have spent on motorways without touching the wheel is something else - far less fatigued commuting now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit and cuke2u
Mine has to be driver assist pack! The countless hours I have spent on motorways without touching the wheel is something else - far less fatigued commuting now.

I wish I had that :( I would have spec'd it but I ended up going for a stock car

Yeah, have to agree. Just takes the stress out of things!

£1200 is a hell of a lot tho!

It’s a lot of money but definitely worth it if you do many miles. I use the adaptive cruise all the time so totally worth it for me.

I can see how it would be worth having, one of my pet hates is someone in front who can’t keep a constant speed, they seem to be stuck in a cycle of slowing down or speeding up, so frustrating on a busy road when you can’t just overtake.

Agree, it’s my cars Birthday tomorrow and having >34k on the clock, I’d comfortably say that 90% of that has been done with the adaptive cruise control enabled.

Reactions: Daggerit
What I like about mine, and what made me buy it, is that the s-line included as standard all the features I wished I’d spec’d on my s-line A3 sportback. The only extra I wanted was the folding mirrors, which I’ve got.

The speed at which the internal cabin is heated.

Reactions: Riko0073
After spending a little more time with mine doing a couple of longer journeys this week in would have to say the seats they are so comfortable.....now I have finally get my seating position correct!

The engine. The 3.0 is peach! Love the way the tachometer barely touches 1,400 in normal driving with more than enough power in that rev range propell you forward nicely. Drives more like bigger executive car.
This.

Hi everyone, I'm new here, please be gentle. I joined today having had my new steed for 4 weeks now. Current B9 Avant 3.0 TDI 218 Sport replaced a BMW (F31 335D xdrive MSport) and I'm utterly blown away by it. It is so much more a complete package than the BMW. Maybe not as fast but as a daily driver, the refinement, stereo, seats, ergonomics, S-Tronic, headlights etc etc. are leagues ahead of the old car. But that engine, it's so smoooooth and it burns oil! First 2000 miles already covered and fuelly says av of 48.6. It's 3 litres and 218 hp. How? the 2.0TDI is close on paper but the two are worlds apart.

Happy man

Reactions: QuattroCalum
Supercharger ! :superman:

Ooopppsss wrong section ... :whistle2: :D