Fixed What Is This Ads Thing

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Every post i have looked at lately has had an ads post on it whats it about quite annoying

Am sure it will be below this one

They're ads (you guessed that).

They're shown to unregistered/not logged-in users only (now; there was a setting out earlier).

R

They're ads (you guessed that).

They're shown to unregistered/not logged-in users only (now; there was a setting out earlier).

R

I was logged in before like and i could still see it just wondered if i had a virus or something

noticed that yesterday.. most annoying thing is the advert that jumps in at the top of the forum around 1 second once the forum is loaded, makes browsing on a mobile so annoying at times.

i keep going into the A1 board instead of 8p Board on my phone, as well as the WelldoneHID sponsor board instead of the classifieds.

noticed that yesterday.. most annoying thing is the advert that jumps in at the top of the forum around 1 second once the forum is loaded, makes browsing on a mobile so annoying at times.

i keep going into the A1 board instead of 8p Board on my phone, as well as the WelldoneHID sponsor board instead of the classifieds.

I have done this a few times myself hahaha