What is the worst mod you have ever seen

Right well, thought this was funny when I was on my way home earlier......

8023-img-2507.jpg

Reactions: Kelza
It was an electric bike aswell! Loving the electric arrows strapped to his back.

Man that cracked me up, was sitting in a shopping mall with missus & friends sipping caffe latte lmao

On my way to work and I pull up behind this sweet *** Astra van with an awesome sticker on.

Its in my Flickr...

Go here ---->Welcome to Flickr!

Reactions: Kelza
They're spinners! Make the wheel look like its spinning when its not and vice versa. Thats why the front wheel looks so weird too! :ninja:

The wheels are just that ridiculously big the rear has jammed against the arch and is dragging.

I suppose it makes it easier work on the underneath lol Silver lining and all that haha. Could change the brake pads without even removing a wheel :w00t:

40804_1577675608887_7424397_n.jpg

Now, it may not be the worst, and is infact quite funny looking, just thought this needed to be shown....Must look really funny driving along

This is one to aspire to..............

badly_modified_18.jpg
badly_modified_19.jpg

Lovely the way he's got the chain mail effect following the line of the wheel arch!

badly_modified_20.jpg

What in Gods name is that abomination, seriously WTF does the guy put a paper bag over his head while driving around town ? LOL!

WTF is that omfg who would ever pull up in something like that, seriously.

WTF is that omfg who would ever pull up in something like that, seriously.

probably a teen knob head thinking any body kit will make his car go zooom haha...

OMG LOL that is unbelievable. If he wanted a Peugeot, why didnt he just sell the VW and buy one! lol

That's the sh*t ha ha ha love the WRC spoiler lol.
I bet the 17 year old driving this has wood when he drives it thinking its awesome.

Its not that bad come on, I wouldnt even consider that worthy of this thread tbh.

This is actually a GOLF!

img_03371_zps9d100dc1.jpg

Attachments

• img_03371.jpg
    img_03371.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 769
Not sure what that attached images is all about ^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pwilliamson1991 and immo
it's a shame that wrong people have so much money...

I wonder if he sold his Man City coloured R8 when he got shipped out of the club!