What is the part number for the part in the picture

Jtg1998

Reaction score
So I can’t find the size of centre caps I need for my alloys, attached are pictures of ones that fit.

4F0601165N are the right size, but it seems like the clips aren’t long enough to make it clip in place

Anyone know where I can get new ones of the picture caps?
. 1C2ACA48 D399 401B AE61 E28242CD1BF0E5C30CF6 358F 4FB2 A7DF FCA6EE72D01C

Attachments

• BE6A8BCB-BC26-40A3-BF88-41A98793F5EC.jpeg
    BE6A8BCB-BC26-40A3-BF88-41A98793F5EC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
Going by the style of the numbers moulded into the pictured caps , they look like Chinese copies, rather than German original caps.
If the part number you’ve quoted is the correct cap for your wheels then buying German ones is the only sure fire way of knowing they’ll fit, otherwise buying some more copies and gambling that they will fit might be worth it?
The Chinese copy caps (of all the various designs Audi do) are normally a fraction of the price of Genuine caps....

Going by the style of the numbers moulded into the pictured caps , they look like Chinese copies, rather than German original caps.
If the part number you’ve quoted is the correct cap for your wheels then buying German ones is the only sure fire way of knowing they’ll fit, otherwise buying some more copies and gambling that they will fit might be worth it?
The Chinese copy caps (of all the various designs Audi do) are normally a fraction of the price of Genuine caps....

Yes. I bought originals and they look like they should Fit but I can’t get them to clip into place. The ones that I currently have that do fit have a longer clip and they clip in place.

That begs the question of whether your alloys are Genuine?
If they are then they should have their part number cast into the reverse side, perhaps it’s worth checking and then seeing if the caps you purchased match your alloys?
A site like www.oemepc.com is great for checking part numbers.....just click on the Audi 4 rings logo and away you go.....

Now if you believe these alloys are non genuine you can spend a hell off a lot off money and a life time trying to get the correct ones so always better when you can afford to get genuine Audi parts . So what you might find is members wouldn't ne able to advise what are the correct ones unless they have the same non genuine alloys fitted , all the best in your quest .:thumbs up:

Last edited: