• Other

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Exclusive

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Panther Black. Looks good in the sun!
39RSciz.gif

Reactions: batch, James.B8, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Mythos Black... a classic one for all Audi family.

Panther Black. Looks good in the sun!
39RSciz.gif
That is stunning most folks over look how Sick Panther looks, it being a Crystal Paint the same as Ara....its that's Trending thing again.......when it comes to a newly introduced colour everyone wants it

That is stunning most folks over look how Sick Panther looks, it being a Crystal Paint the same as Ara....its that's Trending thing again.......when it comes to a newly introduced colour everyone wants it

I've got panther black on my wee fiesta just now. It is a cracking colour but just murder to keep clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Anti theft vegas yellow :tonguewink:

Reactions: LiamRS, Supa Koopa, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
I wonder why ? :blahblah1:

Lol, don't hate on beluga brown! It looks really good in real life, it's basically black out of direct sunlight, and in direct sunlight it has a pretty classy almost golden brown shine.

This going to be heresy, but there is a Subaru WRX STI parked down the road from me and that World Rally Blue Pearl is the best blue colour I have seen on any brand of car. It is stunning in any light. It just looks daft with the cheesy looking spoiler though.

Reactions: mattvandyk, Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
This going to be heresy, but there is a Subaru WRX STI parked down the road from me and that World Rally Blue Pearl is the best blue colour I have seen on any brand of car. It is stunning in any light. It just looks daft with the cheesy looking spoiler though.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@jassyo06 - Blue is winning easily
Sepang
Scuba
Estoril
Ara
Navarro
etc etc
BUT there's too many to be accurate my wee scotch friend :D

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
Definitely blue for me!

First choice would have been sepang, ended up with Ara. On reflection my choice seemed inevitable, the other week I opened my wardrobe and for the first time realised 80% of my clothes are blue.

bluemangroup.jpg

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Loved my old sepang but gotta be vegas, as so few going about and even less in the full on bumble bee BE model.

Reactions: TDI-line, Rolly12 and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 - Blue is winning easily
Sepang
Scuba
Estoril
Well
Ara
Navarro
etc etc
BUT there's too many to be accurate my wee scotch friend :D

Less a the wee lol

True but given the Forums Audience at this point in time,ie most are FL owners have voted blue, are either Ara and Navarra.... Owners mate

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Audi Bairn
Reactions: Jassyo06