what is the differences between original S3 front bumper and not original?

kukelka

Reaction score
Hey,

Original S3 front bumper cost about 3x of not original part. But what is the main differences between original and not original bumpers?

Quality, fixings maybe not as good, styling lines maybe of a bit, but only one way to find out.

Quality, fixings maybe not as good, styling lines maybe of a bit, but only one way to find out.
but from the first view, its hard or easy to tell that this is not OEM? I mean, its much cheaper and still looks great, but how hard is to tell if its not OEM ?

I'm not the seller so you're asking me to basically give you an assessment invisibly lol, talk to the seller.

but from the first view, its hard or easy to tell that this is not OEM? I mean, its much cheaper and still looks great, but how hard is to tell if its not OEM ?
Now if it looked that great i would have thought you wouldn't be asking the question so somewhere there is doubt in your head and you are the only 1 who can decide cause normally money is the deciding factor not the look

non-oem will give you some give you some additional air intake

what you mean sorry? ;)

What about appearance of non oem and oem part?

the pattern part is not likely to fit as well as oem - gaps, hence air intake ;)

as mentioned earlier in this thread, general quality is not likely to be as good either.

i think there was a thread on here the other day where some guys was looking at getting an a3 off a forecourt that had an 'rs' bumper. he was asking about the difficulty to replace as you could see the gaps a mile off, he uploaded a photo...

scan ebay/breakers etc. for one.

Very easy to tell the real from the rep imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk