what is the 2nd car in your household?

andywil13

Reaction score
Hey all

For those of you with 2 cars in the same house (eg husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend etc etc) what is the other car you own….??

I think it’s reasonably common for car “A” to be the main car for long journeys etc, so in my case the A3, and car “B” which in my case is a Fiesta we have just bought for the wife for local journeys. I’m sure there are plenty of you with 2 Audis on the drive, but I just wasn’t able to convince the other half she needs the A1 which is a shame as I love how they drive.

So:

Car A – Audi A3

Car B – Ford Fiesta

Mainly asking out of curiosity, so would be great to see what you have to say, but also if anyone has any recommendations for a forum like this for looking at Ford Fiesta related posts

Thanks

Car A - S3
Car B - Ford C-Max

C-Max is my wife's car and the workhorse. S3 is my play thing!

Reactions: Pulp84
Car A ( My Car) Audi S3
Car B (The girlfriends) Ford Fiesta, though apparently if kids arrive she wants an A6.

Reactions: Sandra, Cymru09, Blackwhite and 1 other person
Me - S3
The Mrs's car - Mk 6 Golf GTI (until she breaks it)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Car A - A3 2.0TDI-184 s-tronic quattro - mine
Car B - A1 1.6TDI-105 manual - my wife's

S3 SB...

Er indoors....Fiesta Titainium Ecoboost....till she destroys it...."Company car"

A) S3 SB which was bought for the wife
B) Fiat 500c TwinAir which was for me to drive to work in the London congestion charge. I've now changed job so get to use the S3 and the wife has inherited the Fiat :)
C) BMW 850i. Bit knackered and worth nowt, but I can't bring myself to sell it.

Car A - S3
Car B - TT tdi quattro sport. Mrs car, she wants a new tt so probs go for the new TTS. On car wow just now getting quotes. ;)

Car A - S3
Car B - TT tdi quattro sport. Mrs car, she wants a new tt so probs go for the new TTS. On car wow just now getting quotes. ;)

TTS is AWESOME Andy:cool: driven it,my son had a demonstrator for the day...Audi Glasgow,Sure he could get you a great deal for Mrs:p

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Car A - S3 when it's delivered. (Did have an A6 company car but got rid).
Car B - Renault Clio Dynamique tce. Although this may go an be replaced with a new Clio Trophy when it's released.

Me - currently an Evoque, should be an S3 SB in a fortnight.
Wife - New Polo GTI on 1st March......superb little car which made me want rid of the Evoque and back into something nippy. Cant have er indoors having the fastest car can we?

Car A - S3 saloon (all mine)
Car B - Ibiza FR 1.2 dsg (wifes)

Nice little car the Ibiza, sportier seats than my £38k Audi :(

Jassy pm me his details if you can and will give him a buzz soon. ;)

Car A - S3 Sportback (the wife's while I'm at work ;) )

Car B - Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV - my company car (cheap tax :D )

The moment I walk through the door the keys get swapped as the missus loves the outlander and is paraniod driving the S3 - works out perfectly for me :)

Car A - BMW 320d Sport

Car B - Arriving 11th of April. Mrs Pulps alternative transport to the S3 which I have had to buy her as the S3 is too fast.....all will be revealed soon!

Car C - S3

Are we allowed to have 3?

Car A - S3 Saloon (mine)
Car B - BMW Z4 2.0i MSport (wifes)
Car C - TVR Tamora (my toy)

Car A - Audi S3
Car B - Seat Leon 2.0 TDI mk3. (Mrs car)

My B car
waiting for my A car a3 8v sb sline

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
Car A - A3 (see below)
Car B - Ibiza 1.2t (cracking little engine, wife loves it)
Car C - ageing Corsa (for sons to use - ******** if they're driving my A3)

For my use only:
Car A or B depending upon where it is parked, A3 saloon.
Car B or A depending upon where it is parked, Fiesta 1.0l ecoboost Titanium X

For my use only:
Car A or B depending upon where it is parked, A3 saloon.
Car B or A depending upon where it is parked, Fiesta 1.0l ecoboost Titanium X

This is probably how it'll be for me soon as the wife will be on my insurance in a couple of weeks. Not too sure whether she'd want to take my car but if it's in the way, who knows.

We have 2 cars a VW Tiguan 170 sport tdi ( mine ) and a VW Golf GTD 170 ( Wifes) no a and b we just use them both when needed .
We both had Vauxhalls for years but VW are far better .

Car A: Audi A3 8P SB 2.0TDI Sport
Car B: Audi S3 8V SB

but they live at different ends of the country, car A is my go to my work car gets me across the country cheaply for work, car B for time of shift and to have some fun!

A- Audi A3 TDI Sport(girlfriends)
B- Audi A3 TDI Sport Quattro Sportback (mine)

Both use our own as work in opposite directions lol

Mine: A3 SB 2.0tdi

Hers: Mini One ( new version) and not so Mini anymore, is actually higher than and near as damm it as wide.

Car A: S3 Sportback

Car B: BMW X3 3.0d MSport

Well this is a source of debate as to which is 'A' and which is 'B' in our garage, my new S3 Sportback or my wife's new 228i M-Sport...