What is it with other Audis?

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
They all want to race me.

Today i was on the coast road heading to Kilkeel, and there was a white S-Line B8 and a van in front of me, so when i got the chance, i overtook the van as it was slow, and tucked myself in behind the B8, next thing the guy in the B8 puts the foot down, gets up close to the cars in front of him and overtakes the two cars on the next straight.

Naturally enough i had a little play with him lol, was a great windy coast road :) Must have been the same 2.0tdi lump as i was right up behind him most of the time. He started driving like a **** though, overtaking cars on bad bends so i threw in the towel and let him run on.

I probably did look like a wee boy racer as i had my fogs on in day light, to clear them from condensation.

Then just the other day, i had an A5 try and race me into Belfast City and a couple of days before that i had an A3 try to take me on the motorway from Carrickfergus.

Is it something about my car which screams race me? lol

Last edited:
Of course, only you know if it's light-hearted banter or something more sinister. I'm not a Facebook user myself, any most of the stories I hear about it don't convince me that I should become one.