What inspired your name on audi-sport?

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mikesel.info
Well mine dates back quite a way. I once worked for a company whose name began with Sel. So I register on a forum as MikeSel an here we are...

I now use it for everything, as per my sig below!

Hopefully you will get some more interesting replies :p

Mine is the name of the colour of the car, Byzanatine , and i own an A4. Plus Audimad was already taken

Errr my name is James and I drive an A4 quattro .......

I joined the forum late and all the good names were already taken, well thats my excuse anyway!

Initials plus some couple of other letters to make it sound like more of a word! :salute:

User 'AudiSport' - awaiting an explanation! :)

I have an A3 and my names Tom....not very exciting!

bike nut.

Unicycle.jpg

My name... and for once nobody had registered it already like they have on every other forum I go on :thrashi:

Apparantly i look like a white Snoop Dogg....and i have and s3

I liked the drink Alizé, but couldn't have an 'e' with an accent, so spelt it phonetically.

Well, my name is John, although not quite a boy now (aged 48), and my surname begins witha C.
I used to be called Johnboy when I was an apprentice at GEC Marconi in Rochester, mainly cos the Waltons was a V popular show at the time (even tho I thought it was *****)....

Seriously thinking of changing my name to "Beerchug" as I do love Real Ale.....top one being Summer Lightning (slightly chilled :beerchug:) brewed by the Hopback Brewery down south someplace .....

http://www.hopback.co.uk/real-ale-online/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=9

SLURP !!!!

I use it on all the forums I use.
I have been called Sidi for as long as I can remember. 15 years ago I was working with Blackwater in the US and went to a bar which charged entry, for which you got a raffle ticket. It was drawn and I won a huge toy bear. We organised accomodation for it with its own bed and it turned into our mascot. It started as sidi and the bear but got shortened to sidibear.
As far as I know the bear is still there. (The Blackwater logo was a pawprint well before this.)

My name is Neil and I was always the one that got ID'd when we hit the town in the early days. My mates called me Neily baby face (no we're not all gay), that turned into Neilybabs and that's what everyone I know calls me. Or Babsy!

Seriously thinking of changing my name to "Beerchug" as I do love Real Ale.....top one being Summer Lightning (slightly chilled :beerchug:) brewed by the Hopback Brewery down south someplace .....

http://www.hopback.co.uk/real-ale-online/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=9

SLURP !!!!

Good man sir! ever tried Rebellion IPA? awesome stuff ;) and the brewery in Marlow do open days on the first Tuesday of every month *yum*

Used to do amateur DJing back in the day, never get called it now, but its what I use on all websites so its easy to remember. Come to think of it I could do with a name change Mods - any help?

On hot days I have this heavy sagging sweating pair of............

Apparantly i look like a white Snoop Dogg....and i have and s3

Dude, you have to pic up, we need to see this :)

@ Voorhees - You changed your wheels???

Well my real names Nilesh, but that was shortened to Nilz YEARS ago and when I signed up I had a 1.8T, hence Nilz18t, it used to be Nilzgti - have a guess why??

LOL that was on a few Golf forums but have since changed my name to the same as this one :)

Thats it!!!

Have had it since i owned my 20V UR
and have never changed it.

My username relates to one of my favourite retro computer games "Roadblasters" - similar to Twisted Metal in modern day gaming. But nope it has nothing to do with how I drive. :)

Surnames Hodge and i drive an S3 :)

All the decent names were already taken! :(

When I first started using the web needed a user name so combined what I was into at the time - scb (qualified PADI openwater diver) and duke (ducati motorcycles esp 916/996) hence scbduke which i try and use on any forum I'm on.

Dude, you have to pic up, we need to see this :)

@ Voorhees - You changed your wheels???

Well my real names Nilesh, but that was shortened to Nilz YEARS ago and when I signed up I had a 1.8T, hence Nilz18t, it used to be Nilzgti - have a guess why??

LOL that was on a few Golf forums but have since changed my name to the same as this one :)

Thats it!!!

:lmfao: I personally dont see the resemblance and it was a few years ago when i had a pimp dogg goatee fo shizz!