What induction to go for ????

Benhodgson94

Reaction score
hi guys
Recently got myself an 07 s3 and just after some advice on what to go for induction wise
I was thinking revo induction kit ?????

Most people seem to choose the revo induction kit, and are more than happy with them.
Get in touch with LVS racing on here and speak to Pat, I've just ordered one off him at a good price!

Lvs have a group buy on ATM! You won't be disappointed with a Revo intake! Mine sounds fantastic and there supposed to be the best for power gains over the rest!

Reactions: S3_Jacko
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking ?

Just had the REVO installed last week and its awesome! Sounds brilliant! Got mine from Brotek but do check that LVS group buy post.

Not bad I'll get my hands on one after pay day abit short after getting this

I'm also after a revo ,what's the Lvs group buy ???

Tbh I've watched a few of the cold air intake myth busted vids and still not sure if it's even worth it for some extra noise

Mine was £160 and it's awesome. I don't understand people paying £400 for an air filter
Tbh I've watched a few of the cold air intake myth busted vids and still not sure if it's even worth it for some extra noise

The chatter noise is something else. Mine also made 21bhp on the dyno when I added it lol

21hp seems a crazy amount from a filter,wonder why they put such a restrictive filter on from the factory

21hp seems a crazy amount from a filter,wonder why they put such a restrictive filter on from the factory

Not sure mate I was impressed to see the car make above factory anyway ;)

^^Those look pretty good value for money actually. Wouldnt surprise me me if they perform just as well as well as my own.

^^Those look pretty good value for money actually. Wouldnt surprise me me if they perform just as well as well as my own.

Mine was demonstrated on the dyno. It's super flowey ;)

Reactions: s3_trev
Went for the revo from Lvs ,took about 2hrs to fit it looks the business though well made etc