What induction to go for ????

Benhodgson94

hi guys
Recently got myself an 07 s3 and just after some advice on what to go for induction wise
I was thinking revo induction kit ?????

doctor46goat

Most people seem to choose the revo induction kit, and are more than happy with them.
Get in touch with LVS racing on here and speak to Pat, I've just ordered one off him at a good price!

Compkiler

Lvs have a group buy on ATM! You won't be disappointed with a Revo intake! Mine sounds fantastic and there supposed to be the best for power gains over the rest!

Compkiler

About £310 bud!

Yega

Born To Play!
Just had the REVO installed last week and its awesome! Sounds brilliant! Got mine from Brotek but do check that LVS group buy post.

Smirky

I'm also after a revo ,what's the Lvs group buy ???

Smirky

That almost seems to cheap

Smirky

Tbh I've watched a few of the cold air intake myth busted vids and still not sure if it's even worth it for some extra noise

Smirky

21hp seems a crazy amount from a filter,wonder why they put such a restrictive filter on from the factory

s3_trev

Northern Ireland
^^Those look pretty good value for money actually. Wouldnt surprise me me if they perform just as well as well as my own.

s3_trev

Northern Ireland
haha flowey

Smirky

Went for the revo from Lvs ,took about 2hrs to fit it looks the business though well made etc

mx_rab

Ah right. Just looked at both and the ramair comes with some sort of housing around it. Did yours come with a housing?

mx_rab

Yeah mate the ramair comes with some sort of filter housing. I'll make them a cheeky offer see if they accept.

LVS Racing

I do a A/S price to all Audi Sport memebers :) on the Revo Intake