What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Dan i'm using these - the plugs are not same as your DRL so i cut both ends and and then re-connect them on the headlights.
if you need more info - let me know ! These are Ok according to me. Cut the Drl lampholder and cut the same on the canceler - join them and after that do the same thing the other side - i'm here if you need info
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-1156-B...585452?hash=item3f668ef8ac:g:LgIAAOSw7s5Xgxqg

Same as mine those Dimi.....I did mine when the headlights were apart and bought new updated DRL bulb holders from TPS.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
Polished, tyres done, fluids checked, Sunday scan......right, better go and see if my kids are alive??

078dda3d6920713cc8e862fb10ff6cd7.jpg
959e23f97edb40272738bd2205415ba6.jpg
3720798ac9c6ed08849d54e344acad82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dani_B19 and tony mc
washed, waxed and detailed, better pics with my new wheels enjoy, i am lol.
20170423 133524
20170423 133603
20170423 133652

Reactions: Tyrer, J0N, W2 NCC and 1 other person
looking really nice tony, dare I say , probably the nicest it's looked for a while....and its looked nice anyway....really classy now, makes my old bus look a bit " old and tired now" ......maybe I need some audi aftermarket retail therapy..

Reactions: tony mc
not much left i can do to her now Rob only 3 things on list and 2 of them i'm to tight to buy lol, rs grill, headlights, and rear brake's, so it'll be the rear brakes next lol

Reactions: Charlie Farley
not much left i can do to her now Rob only 3 things on list and 2 of them i'm to tight to buy lol, rs grill, headlights, and rear brake's, so it'll be the rear brakes next lol

there is never enough in the way of mods to our trusty B7 platform, just when you think you've done it all, something else pops up and on it goes.....only the depth of your pocket and wallet will be the restricting factor tony....my wallet is in a permanent state of audi expenditure, I've even got a special part in it for b7 parts.....not that there is much in at present...lol

i'll pm you my mods list mate have a look at it lol

pm sent see what you think of all that

Just recoded my door locks so all the doors open with one click, this is the first time I've tried any recoding with VCDS. Hopefully now my kids won't try to tear the ****** handles off every time I unlock the car??

Reactions: tony mc, martin1984 and carlcall
Just recoded my door locks so all the doors open with one click, this is the first time I've tried any recoding with VCDS. Hopefully now my kids won't try to tear the ****** handles off every time I unlock the car??

nice shout that mate, i'm trying to recode my other half to not shut the door like she's trying to push it all the way through to my side of the car lol

Reactions: Dani_B19 and J0N
nice shout that mate, i'm trying to recode my other half to not shut the door like she's trying to push it all the way through to my side of the car lol

In all honesty pal I think that they all do that.......it annoys the s**t out of me

Haha.....my other half 'thinks' I'm the perfect gentleman because I open and close the car door for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha.....my other half 'thinks' I'm the perfect gentleman because I open and close the car door for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does that not mean you're under the thumb

Haha....no, it means the glass in the passenger door doesn't cave in when she closes it.

This is what i done - spend my time with nothing ! Bought this lid but not fitting on my TDI ;) look like is only for Petrol engines
If anyone want it - let me know £20 shipped as i pay that much
IMG 8362

IMG 8364

going to order the honeycomb mesh for my homemade grill as cant spend £400+ on a oem so could someone measure the size of the hole in there rs4 grill.
Thanks
p.i ive done this here as didnt want to start a thread just to ask for the size of the honeycomb

going to order the honeycomb mesh for my homemade grill as cant spend £400+ on a oem so could someone measure the size of the hole in there rs4 grill.
Thanks
p.i ive done this here as didnt want to start a thread just to ask for the size of the honeycomb

here you go, I've rounded up to the nearest inch....

Photo

hope it helps...

Mike

although saying that, it looks like there are a number of different sizes to fit with the shape of the grill.

first time i've noticed!!

Mike

Good idea that one buddy. I have the same problem with my kids.

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids and J0N
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
it is a bit late mate but Thanks :D
i found out that after removing the wipers, all the screw holding my lid including those 2 at the back and then - wrong part :(
Well it is what it it - anyway i have scuttle panel so he is keeping a bit of the rubish away so that will do me !

Fixed the misfire on cylinder 1 by changing the coil and plug. These were the olds ones, I've never changed plugs or coils before is this normal for them to be rusty? Could there be another problem that caused them to go rusty?

0d53c5bbfb77f68947ba0ed3e65aca3d.jpg

Last edited:
Fixed the misfire on cylinder 1 by changing the coil and plug. These were the olds ones, I've never changed plugs or coils before is this normal for them to be rusty? Could there be another problem that caused them to go rusty?

Blimey! I'm by no means a mechanic but surely it should have a bit of oil going to it to prevent it from rusting?

Something along those lines... all I know is from experience I've never seen that when pulling them out!

Blimey! I'm by no means a mechanic but surely it should have a bit of oil going to it to prevent it from rusting?

Something along those lines... all I know is from experience I've never seen that when pulling them out!
I only changed the 1 but after seeing it i think i might as well just change the other 3 as well.

Not ee on here for a while, still got mine 7 years on an counting

This weekends list of think I'm doing

Cambelt and water pump
New brembo disc and pads all 4 corners
Change the batter, lasted 11 years so good going
Repair the stupid boot light that throws up false error on the dash
Change number plate lights to led as both have started to fail.

Should keep me busy for a few hours.

I'd change the other 3 as well mate.

Replaced the rear gearbox bush for a new Lemforder one. It drives like a new car again and did it for half the price of a genuine Audi one.

Funny thing is that they were both exactly the same apart from the one on the car hade the Audi Rings on it and the Lemforder one didn't.....that was the only difference.

d743df13ac61b7d010e675f579afc89d.jpg

i thought lemforder made the part anyway carl and it is rebadged for audi etc,