What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Sweeet sub

What's the cabinet volume ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the car in Audi today for diagnostics for coolant leak. Apparently found a hose clamp at the rear of the engine that "wasn't fitted correctly" so i'm hoping that's true and in 4 weeks my coolant hasn't dropped again. Was a nice relief knowing it wasn't anything major.

Off topic..Would an Audi main dealer fit B5 perches to a B7? Or am I better going to a local mechanic?

Sweeet sub

What's the cabinet volume ?

Cheers took a little while to get the size right. Its just over 1 cubic ft close to 30ltrs.
Got some hollow fibre wadding to inside but don't think I need it.

Cheers took a little while to get the size right. Its just over 1 cubic ft close to 30ltrs.
Got some hollow fibre wadding to inside but don't think I need it.

I presume you custom made this box? Or did you buy one? I'm tempted to do this with my 12" Alpine Type R sub. Where did you house the amp?

Yeah all custom made with fibreglass to fit inside the spare wheel and 25mm thick mdf to give the extra depth to mount the sub. All wraped in leather to finish.
The amps mounted further back under the carpet as well.

Had the car in Audi today for diagnostics for coolant leak. Apparently found a hose clamp at the rear of the engine that "wasn't fitted correctly" so i'm hoping that's true and in 4 weeks my coolant hasn't dropped again. Was a nice relief knowing it wasn't anything major.

Off topic..Would an Audi main dealer fit B5 perches to a B7? Or am I better going to a local mechanic?

They may do but I'd HIGHLY recommend against it, had them fit RS4 pedals to mine whilst it was in for a service thinking they'd bundle it in with the service then got an extra bill for £100+

Valeted the carpets yesterday as the sun was shining. Did the Mrs polo s well.

Pulled a wire out of the 501 side light bulb holder
Who ever came up with this design and location wants standing against a wall and :gun2:

Reactions: Baka, tony mc, Jasesapphy and 1 other person
Filled it with boxes of joy....

c130b8907c98a736846852567e46f55b.jpg

Reactions: Dani_B19 and carlcall
No mate although I do have family up there....the nice man from DPD dropped them off.

thought you were local when i saw those box's, i'm going over there on Saturday to try a few wheels out

Reactions: J0N
thought you were local when i saw those box's, i'm going over there on Saturday to try a few wheels out

Mine were really well packaged, ordered at 10 o'clock on Monday night and they arrived around 10 o'clock Wednesday morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fitted a set of 19" RS6 alloys in gun metal with a polished face.

122071c4fc22ea095b292204ee52c40d.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, James.c, Tommmygunnn and 5 others
very nice chap, any chance of a side on view aswell , just before I bite the bullet ...very nice again.

very nice chap, any chance of a side on view aswell , just before I bite the bullet ...very nice again.

2c006b09ec11ee92b9e034aa8b8278d5.jpg

There you go Rob.

Reactions: James.c, Jasesapphy, Obnoxious Kids and 2 others
If they are going I might want them for my old bus.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ok...they do have rubber on which I wont be removing though, two brand spankers a week ago and two are down to about 6mm each.

Reactions: Dan-1981
Well I thought I'd give the dirty schlag a wash as it's been over a month since she was last done......but in all fairness she was still quite clean, especially for an oil burner at the rear end

8b6a919a1d843ab498fe0ad90f8ae7df.jpg

I think she will need a good buffty very soon

Reactions: James.c, Stanningtonglen and Charlie Farley
Changed the oil, oil filter, pollen filter and the fuel filter.

She was on Audi long life service and this was the oil:
5b941c0aede7de6f6cb52dad59847f4b.jpg

The ****** fuel filter that I assume is causing the car to not start.
e7388e613a8f41e850f7a6a97139aa62.jpg

When I changed the sump plug washer I noticed an oil stain.
5b430d0a4defc3f74a754767959fb081.jpg
fcfa7ddcc423fd9e379bb3aaea9bf0bf.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

well two nice days , wow we are really being spoilt now...lol....so ended up with some of this..
Sun1

add in some of this ,

Sun2

and you get this..lol

Sun4

rob...

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and martin1984
ooops, that sounds a bit of a (excuse the pun martin ) bummer , hope it's nothing nasty chap, get well soon .

Well I thought I'd give the dirty schlag a wash as it's been over a month since she was last done......but in all fairness she was still quite clean, especially for an oil burner at the rear end

Carl, are those 19" rims , also what size tyres are you running..

Its all right for you Rob sitting in sun with a cool drink :friendly wink:
Some of use have been grafting here's my work after 3hrs

IMG 20170408 154940 IMG 20170408 173840 IMG 20170408 173907 IMG 20170408 173933 IMG 20170408 174100 IMG 20170408 174544
Right then now its my turn cheers all :beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug: :friendly wink:

Reactions: Baka, Charlie Farley and carlcall

very nice wish i had a black a4 as love those wheels just dont look right on my siliver

Reactions: carlcall
Its all right for you Rob sitting in sun with a cool drink :friendly wink:
Some of use have been grafting here's my work after 3hrs

View attachment 122014 View attachment 122015 View attachment 122016 View attachment 122017 View attachment 122018 View attachment 122019
Right then now its my turn cheers all :beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug: :friendly wink:

That's super shinny , shinny .....now nip down here and do mine the same, it makes my old bus look positively dull....
good work, now go and have those well earned drinks

Reactions: Stanningtonglen