What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Argh didn't realise mate, sorry.

Cool, I'll get a set ordered.

Disabled the Brake Pad Warning light by sending the cable to ground at the harness inside the car. No more annoying warning light and beep now

Pads are checked on a regular basis so I don't need to worry about them

Disabled the Brake Pad Warning light by sending the cable to ground at the harness inside the car. No more annoying warning light and beep now

Pads are checked on a regular basis so I don't need to worry about them

Iv just had to do that on mine! Cut the plugs off my old pads and connected them together , whose that daft that they don't realise what condition their brakes are in!!

Iv just had to do that on mine! Cut the plugs off my old pads and connected them together , whose that daft that they don't realise what condition their brakes are in!!

I had already done that at the office end but it wasn't keeping the light off so had to do it again, this time inside the car before it hits the instrument panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had already done that at the office end but it wasn't keeping the light off so had to do it again, this time inside the car before it hits the instrument panel

That should have said at the brake sensor end, stupid auto correct and not checking

Today I have just finished washing and polishing the car, ****** tired now

Ordered a new rear wiper motor so that will be next Saturdays job unless I get chance to do it sooner

Today I fitted the rs4 rear sway bar and tomorrow I will be fitting h&r lowering springs and b5 spring perches. Replace all front suspension components,front wheel bearings. Painting calipers red as well.
20160919 201622

Reactions: James.c, dimitar.tuntov.5 and Tyrer
Added some carbon fibre

Attachments

• IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
Reactions: Tyrer
Just put my new plate holders on and installed my new plates......which do look better than in the windows :tearsofjoy:

But I have to say they do look a lot better than my old holders and thanks to Mike @mjr901 for supplying the surrounds!

Everyone on here should have them :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reactions: carlcall
And on the car....a perfect fit with room either side on the front one.

And yes the car is absolutely minging.....haven't washed it for about 3 weeks :fearscream:
2016 09 20 161226 1
2016 09 20 161247
2016 09 20 161320

In fact it looks cleaner in the pics.....

Added some carbon fibre
hello mate, is that the 4d wrap,

i forgot to say i did a de carb on the egr, anti shudder valve (****** by the way) and inlet manifold, that was sunday gone, it was a dirty job, but not that bad for 130k20160918 13360620160918 13373220160918 12411920160918 125745
had a tera clean about 30k ago so not sure if that helped or not ?

Last edited:
If you done Terraclean 30k ago i just don't want to look mine 160k on clock

if your going to do it Dimi, make sure you have lots of gloves, carb cleaner and some stiff bottle brushes its real messy, it dose feel smoother unless its in my mind, just need the new anti shudder on now

yes mate off of eBay to be honest it looks pretty good IMO and is by far one of the best vinyls I've used
lmao, i already have it on mate, beat you to it there love mine more and more ever time i see it
20160731 181019 20160731 181032

@Dimi, did you notice any change when you put the second intercooler on mate ???

Reactions: Benny B0Y
if your going to do it Dimi, make sure you have lots of gloves, carb cleaner and some stiff bottle brushes its real messy, it dose feel smoother unless its in my mind, just need the new anti shudder on now

I done mine as my car had a bad juddering every so often. WOW was it dirty in there I cant believe they still think egrs on diesel are a good thing! I used 2 tins of carb cleaner I also used a hot pressure washer to clean the manifold and I agree does seem to feel smoother still have to replace the actuator on the manifold as I think thats the cause of the judder.

84a98cc62d8b3f243cb06acf46a8fe6d.jpg
6a7e37f6812377ac66dca8e6f9c75101.jpg

Collected this today - needs a leather clean and the 'coin' needs a buff but is an excellent piece of kit.

I didn't expect it to feel as good as it does, the height of the alloy piece is perfect compared to the standard Sline.

Worth snapping up used imo.

84a98cc62d8b3f243cb06acf46a8fe6d.jpg
6a7e37f6812377ac66dca8e6f9c75101.jpg

Collected this today - needs a leather clean and the 'coin' needs a buff but is an excellent piece of kit.

I didn't expect it to feel as good as it does, the height of the alloy piece is perfect compared to the standard Sline.

Worth snapping up used imo.

What's it off? Top view pics please?

Fitted my pedals and my red gecko air freshner, thanks Mike @mjr901.

Pedals were a right PITA, ended up cutting the old rubbers ones off!!

Just fitted the Interior Ambient Light Kit. Thanks to @mjr901
No pics as its not dark enough to see anything yet

Also put some valve caps on to bling the wheels up, ignore the dirt and curb marks. They are being refurbed shortly as were like that when we got the car
20160922 162903095 iOS

Finally washed mine after letting it get dirtier and dirtier for about three weeks.....looks like the car I originally fell in love with.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Finally washed mine after letting it get dirtier and dirtier for about three weeks.....looks like the car I originally fell in love with.

a clean car allways makes the difference.

Reactions: carlcall
Drove mine to work, then drove it home again.

Reactions: Tyrer and Dani_B19
It's amazing at how black she really is.....just need to get her buffed up to the nines before the winter gets here.

Reactions: Tyrer
Em WOW at the price of a replacement one of them! Ill have a look at this and see hopefully its not the problem as the actuator will be considerably cheaper. Thanks for the heads up

no probs fella, i've just gave the coin to me pal today so he can order one :puke2:i'm going for a map soon so i'm prepin the motor, found that problem and now its loads more money to spend on top but i want to be tip top for the map.

Just fitted the Interior Ambient Light Kit. Thanks to @mjr901
No pics as its not dark enough to see anything yet

Also put some valve caps on to bling the wheels up, ignore the dirt and curb marks. They are being refurbed shortly as were like that when we got the car

Glad all sweet. :)

A word of warning - take those caps off and dunk some Vaseline in the threads as they will weld themselves to the thread of the valve over time.

On the B7 its generally just the two extra red lights in the overhead light console...not a standard option so a lot of folks add it in. Needs a different cover plus the LED module (wiring sockets already present). Can get away without the different cover if you can drill nicely (the location markings are on the inside of the cover)...
Ambient light

Reactions: Nozrul Islam