What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Purchased a set of S3/TT carriers for the a4 a couple days ago, currently running 288mm upfront! Zero braking at the nurburgring by the 5th corner lol!

To come:
EBC red stuff pads
EBC 312mm grooved and dimpled discs
Braided lines
High temperature braking fluid
Blue caliper paint

Should be an improvement on stock without costing an arm and a leg.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tyrer
This is what i done today - 3 mins job £15 from Audi dealer

IMG 4982

IMG 4978

IMG 4981

IMG 4983

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived Friday but not really looking forward to fitting them after reading a lot of horror stories about how difficult these pedals covers are to fit and besides I've been occupied washing the wagon and finally sealed it this morning... Car nice and clean now! Coming weekend Cam follower, diverter valve, then pedal covers.
20160912 200410
20160912 124229

Took a small video of car. It's little bit far but when i learn to fly better i gonna do something nearer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Took a small video of car. It's little bit far but when i learn to fly better i gonna do something nearer.

Love this.. what model did you purchase and how much did it set you back.. I'd love a decent one!? Looking good mate

Dji phantom 3 advanced it was on sale with second battery. It was 700£ but worth every penny. Still need to buy some filters and to learn use better the camera settings. But I'm very happy with it.

well nothing really exiciting, noticed the alternator belt tensioner was doing a good old shake, rattle and roll , it's starting to get worn now and deffo noisy so ordered a new one , as per normal not in stock so a two day wait, but when done things will certainly sound a lot quitter in the engine bay of the old bus, so that's another job less to worry about .

So I'll need those that I posted and the black ones you posted the other day?

Well I spotted in a post someone asked what has everyone been doing their rides! Now whilst I totally get keeping the car spic and span and the great weather is good for getting stuff done! I can't help thinking that all work no play makes you a dull boy.
So today I have been ragging the cab around some lovely B roads. Roof down. Music up and tally Ho chaps.

Reactions: carlcall
So today I have been ragging the cab around some lovely B roads.

I did a similar thing over the weekend on some private test roads :smirk:

Had a play with a couple of cars....and for such a heavy lump I feel totally confident throwing it into the corners.

Nothing fancy, just fitted some new mats (front and back) and fixed the arm rest lid as it was coming away from the base

Not today, but yesterday i treated the car to a 2.5" custom cat back inc downpipe, i was going to go for a miltek but the guys at Fast Road Conversions in ashford came in cheaper than miltek and i didnt have to mess around fitting it either, so im quite happy!

Attachments

• 20160913_182027.jpg
    20160913_182027.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 178
Reactions: Tyrer, James.c, Nozrul Islam and 1 other person
Not today, but yesterday i treated the car to a 2.5" custom cat back inc downpipe, i was going to go for a miltek but the guys at Fast Road Conversions in ashford came in cheaper than miltek and i didnt have to mess around fitting it either, so im quite happy!
Video of the new zorst in action please? What engine do you have.. I want a 2.5 inch turbo back for my 2.0tdi.. I put a decat pipe in so it's a 2inch system atm and that honestly made a huge difference in the pick up.. I would perhaps have a 3inch tbh..

Ive taken a video but cant get it to upload, sorry guys.
Ive got a 2.0tfsi didnt notice much in the way of a powergain, it feels like the turbo packs a bigger punch at the top end of tge rev range but not sure if its a placebo as it sounds so much better!

Reactions: James.c
Well I'm a bit peeved off.....I was going to get shorter plates made for the car as my new reg only has 5 characters in it, but I can't find short plate surrounds to fit :disrelieved:

So I've ordered some nice pressed plates instead.....now do I get new surrounds or just attach straight to the car?

Well I'm a bit peeved off.....I was going to get shorter plates made for the car as my new reg only has 5 characters in it, but I can't find short plate surrounds to fit :disrelieved:

So I've ordered some nice pressed plates instead.....now do I get new surrounds or just attach straight to the car?
I think surrounds would look good on the back mate, not sure if it would fit the front bumper though.

Put a new Audi rear badge on
IMG 1746

Dropped my car today for my stainless to be made & fitted tomorrow and these are the tail pipes I'm having
IMG 1756

Will post more pics up tomorrow

Reactions: Dani_B19 and Charlie Farley
Well seeming as I'm replacing nearly every clip on the car I thought I may as well do the under tray.
At the minute the under tray is held on by cable ties and random screws which isn't ideal. Can anyone confirm if these are what I need for the full undertray?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221683540588

Straight to the car mate, looks so much cleaner, one of the best mods I did taking the rear plate surround off.

Was it an expensive plate Carl or a decent priced one, I was thinking about changing my reg but prices do vary a fair bit.

Totally agree with Dani, looks so much neater without surrounds. Save yourself the money Carl.

Reactions: Dani_B19
It was a decent priced one. There were cheaper and more expensive ones.....I think I fell lucky with it tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitted Interior LEDS to the front, rear, glovebox and boot lights

Should hopefully make it a little brighter when opening up in the dark now

Last edited:
From this
IMG 1755

To this, turbo back 3"
IMG 1762

a few more from underneath trail pipes angled to follow the lines of the deffuser
IMG 1757
IMG 1758
IMG 1759
IMG 1760
IMG 1761
IMG 1764

Reactions: James.c, carlcall, Dani_B19 and 1 other person
llove those bad boys glen, dare I ask ££ , and what about decibels .....

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
yep, I did a few replies back, they are also called dzus fasteners, not exclusive to audi by anymeans , but ebay ones will be fine.

I have a lot spare gold finish ones that I use on my duke fairings, to be honest they are a tad longer than the audi ones with larger head and a flip up handle , no need for a screw driver to undo them that way.