What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Nothing special today, just the annual MOT this afternoon.
Straight through with no issues or advisory notes either, today has been good day for the old bus. :icon thumright: :yahoo:

norad97

Glad to hear you passed with no issues, still got to sort out that 034 cat by next March.
It's looking like it's coming off, as cannot find anything to replace it.

WOMBLERULZ

I’ve got a new chra for my s3 turbo so that’s being fitted this week . And possibly going to sell all my upgrade parts and car to fund new project
48b12e0510fd5354e9e1297ae9b85a53.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Wowcher.... :yahoo: :thumbs up:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
B8 S4 supercharged 3.0 V6 and what a machine it is.

It’s got a stage 1 map on it, around 400bhp and it shifts!! It’s quick, comfortable and refined, I love it.

Still keeping the b7 though. It’s gonna be my track car :racer:
Looks brill, I'm always temped by a newer bus but I just love the one I have, it owes me zippo and does all I ask of it and more so it works for me to be honest.
still, b8 s4 is a nice weapon of choice :icon thumright:

Dan_Avant

I still love the b7 but I’ve wanted an S4 for years. I just love the rumble of a V6 and the whine of the supercharger is awesome!

Also wanted something that is fast out the box as you always run in to trouble when tuning cars and I don’t really have the time or patience to do the repairs anymore, 2 young kids and a fast paced job, you know how it is.

The S4 has a stage 1 ECU and gearbox map and is pushing out 400bhp. It’s fast, refined and comfortable with loads of optional extras and the super sport seats are a really good fit. I’m really impressed and happy with it

WOMBLERULZ

Today mostly I have been play with the suspension and brakes . And getting very sunburnt
4bb243575d19a2f7eb55d4cfbf14f0d0.jpg

0973b7201f8236a381d5d0a22453567a.jpg

723efd07d4d051ea105fce308f2aa6b8.jpg

95f682ac325f04e6389cab0d449a25cf.jpg

879f18da928fa7ab9f8b89a02bf7e5a9.jpg

e1adab9091ca35f7976fe1fb6d4d96be.jpg

2b4ac547195745665e0c49d1967924a4.jpg

95f682ac325f04e6389cab0d449a25cf.jpg

And tomorrow I’ll be cleaning inner wheel arches and doing read brake updated discs and pads

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I thought you were selling the B7....

WOMBLERULZ

I will be but it needed the bottom arms and I have had the replacements for ages . And I want it to be right for new owner

WOMBLERULZ

Done all the suspension on front end drove it around but I think it’s going to sit to high . Has anyone got any lowering spring just for the front kicking around before I get some new ones ???

Ricky Burrows

@Ricky Burrows

How’s your new motor mate?

Ceramic coat is def on the list of things to do to the S4 lol!
Yeah brilliant mate already ordered a load of bits some have arrived inc the lowering springs its already nice out the box I'm just adding a few little touches, needs a remap asap though I'm already bored of the power, maps generally put them between 300-310hp and 700nm so it wouldn't trouble your s4 but it should make it nicer to drive for a big boat lol, you got any plans in the near future for the s4?

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Drifting away from B7's a bit now.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I would love to keep it . But if I can sell the pistons rods and other bits I’ve bought I can possibly wangle it lol

pm me a list of what you want to offload chap. :icon thumright:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Cambelt and pump change lined up for this weekend, a bit overdue now so best to get it done before the remap.:thumbs up:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Also bit the bullet on a res- miltek system .
The old bus has been with me for 7 years 3 days ago so felt it was due a late birthday pressy.

Jamsmoo

Afraid I too will be selling my b7 ..because I bought a new one
Just trying out some wheels ,won’t be going on the road till mines sold and I’ve got it lowered and new dampers also gives me the chance to do anything else I spot
685f6300afadc2fb258eb45539a8fe03.jpg

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Tell us more . :icon thumright: :yahoo: