What have you done to your 8V today?

SW14NY'S

YOLO - FISH
The Easter bunny brought me some pikey stickers for me motor (finally!) lol

Actually they're fairly subtle so I don't hate them like I thought I might...............but feel free to give me yer honest appraisal, slamdunk me, troll ........whatever yer fancy I can handle it!! lol

decal1_zps0ddluakh.jpg

decal2_zpsuqb8llnn.jpg
Looking good from where?....and how much?

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Looking good from where?....and how much?

The rediculously cheap price of £4 mate!! lol

Ebay....................if I can find the link later I'll slap it on ;)

Max-Robbo

Played with a can of plasti-dip... Poor man's BSP (nearly......)

From image.jpeg
To
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Excuse the stickers.. First app I found...

Simon L

Gold Supporter

Simon L

Gold Supporter

Simon L

Gold Supporter
i had fitted yesterday a brand new wheel and tyre plus a new wheel bearing after hitting a brick on the motorway at 70mph at a cost of £843 . pretty pi$$ed off as you could imagine .

Yeah that's a pretty nasty bill for something totally out of your control............but hey, nobody got hurt mate so that's always a plus.

S32B

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Looks good, is it easy to get back off?

You need to hide your plate better...I can still see it lol
Incredibly easy! It's just rubber paint, so peels off like one big sticker. Or you could use a pressure washer and a tar remover left to soak on the dip

Max-Robbo

Looks good, is it easy to get back off?

You need to hide your plate better...I can still see it lol

As @MA3RC says, dead easy to remove. Held up well to a wash this morning too, happy days!

Yeah my phone picture editing skills aren't quite there yet.. Haha

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Did some extreme car mods yesterday....

Topped up the windscreen washer fluid and checked the oil.................................... #badass :scared2:

Gazjs

well it had to be done light tint on the rear :):whistle2::whistle2:

IMG_9322.jpg

IMG_9324.jpg

Looks good, perhaps you should do something with the Audi rings now? Keep the back end looking very nice indeed!

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Spent just 6 hours washing and drying the car,plus a wee driver's seat clean /vacuum
DSC_0314.JPG

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Helped out a few members recently with some VCDS mods, both cars were sepang with lunar - I had some serious colour envy after seeing the interior in the flesh but it was a no go for me with my 4 y/o.

SevenW

Changed my front discs and pads for EBC USR 312mm discs and Red Stuff pads, hope that will cut out the brake dust everywhere.
File_000.jpeg

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Bank holiday spruce up today, tyre slik, wheel slik, wax slik, glass slik, dikk slik ......................everything slik!! lol

.........when all done went for a nice drive................for some reason the exhaust note today was bleedin epic, I could have carried on driving all day!! :)

S3new3_zpsg5k0bq5i.jpg

S3new2_zpszlriurqg.jpg

S3new1_zps8d81nz86.jpg

SevenW

Am looking to replace front discs soon too, what are your thoughts on those? Are they larger than stock ones?
Nope they are just replacements. I've only done 20km on them so far but they grab better than oe and I just hope they don't dust as much.

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Bank holiday spruce up today, tyre slik, wheel slik, wax slik, glass slik, dikk slik ......................everything slik!! lol

.........when all done went for a nice drive................for some reason the exhaust note today was bleedin epic, I could have carried on driving all day!! :)

S3new3_zpsg5k0bq5i.jpg

S3new2_zpszlriurqg.jpg

S3new1_zps8d81nz86.jpg

Fabulous looking Si - well done !!!!