What have you done to your 8V today?

Got my refurbed wheel back, and sat in car for first time in nearly three weeks and clutch operation seems ok, really not sure why they say no driving a manual car for 6 weeks. Anyway can get on the turbo trainer now so will give it another week of physio before I take her out round the block to see how the knee holds up

View attachment 84881
P.s dash cam also arrived today so will have a play

Wheel looks good mate and half way through recovery next 3 weeks will fly by! Which dash cam did you get ?

Reactions: pburv
Wheel looks good mate and half way through recovery next 3 weeks will fly by! Which dash cam did you get ?

One of these, was only £27.99 last week as an Amazon lightening deal

TBH I was not looking for a dashcam but a combination of sitting at home boredom and cheap as chips price made me buy it. If its rubbish, or I can't work out how to install it without wires trailing everywhere, it's not a lot of money wasted.

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
Started cleaning my discs and calipers ready for painting......:puke:
IMG 20160321 192518

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Drove an rs3 yesterday

Today waiting for a delivery

Reactions: pburv, FBF01 and OliS3
That sucks! Interested in hearing your thoughts with it fitted.

I've been chasing royal fail for 3 hours now.
They've said I will receive it tomorrow, they 'left it on the plane'.. Yeah ok.

Can't wait to fit it tbh.

Reactions: Rob2k68
What colour are you going to do them?

Mine are just starting to go, was thinking gloss black
Just got some high temp graphite nothing too special.
Then the wheels go on!

Reactions: Rob2k68, AndyB-S3 and Phil-1
Replaced my exhaust tips, may do something with the ones that came off a black ceramic coating or similar :-

Reactions: Simon L, Gazjs and Jassyo06
Being a tyre snob like some on here....the goodyear EAGLE....3 UNDER PARS... ASSY2 are lovely looking tyres,but the P zeros are just off the scales for aesthetics and rim protection..stunning they are............Foooouuuuurrr...lol

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Being a tyre snob like some on here....the goodyear EAGLE....3 UNDER PARS... ASSY2 are lovely looking tyres,but the P zeros are just off the scales for aesthetics and rim protection..stunning they are............Foooouuuuurrr...lol
Had P Zero's on my last B8 A4

They were truly frightening in the wet and tram lined in the dry :(
Got rid of them with around 4-5mm left & replaced with Continental Conti Sport Contact 5's which transformed the car completely

Had P Zero's on my last B8 A4

They were truly frightening in the wet and tram lined in the dry :(
Got rid of them with around 4-5mm left & replaced with Continental Conti Sport Contact 5's which transformed the car completely

They are very different to the ones fitted on the S3 sedan/RS3 mate...Totally new tyre design

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Bristle Hound
They are very different to the ones fitted on the S3 sedan/RS3 mate...Totally new tyre design
Thank god for that! No more P Zero ditchfinders then ;)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Eibach sportline springs fitted yesterday :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20160323_172933.jpg
    IMG_20160323_172933.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 185
Reactions: Fiddie, pburv, albu and 5 others
Looking good kid really sporty looking,so when are you going to fit the other 2 doors behind the fronts...lol

When i need them, when i have kids (not anytime soon) and if i wanted that many doors i would want an R infront of the S3 :friends:

Reactions: S32B, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
When i need them, when i have kids (not anytime soon) and if i wanted that many doors i would want an R infront of the S3 :friends:

Dont have kids....just add the R....But not ending with a 3.....LOL

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
Rs6 would be ideal....room for the dog in the back:whistle2: did see a video on the new alfa romeo giulia quadrifoglio.......thats gonna be a nice car

Reactions: pburv
Got these

Quick phone pic

19X8.5 Fifteen52 Tarmacs in Rally Gold

Reactions: Fiddie, 24styles and MA3RC
Somebody tell me this is a joke....... I don't think I can take anymore of this rim madness today!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
You've obviously lost the plot....

WTF is that avatar mate?

Wait, you haven't gone an had 5 cans you know what happens when you do that!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Daveotto and 1 other person
WTF is that avatar mate?

Wait, you haven't gone an had 5 cans you know what happens when you do that!! lol

Looks like a space hopper doing the Clarkson looser salute.

I'm with you mate he's on the Stella .....

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Daveotto and 1 other person
Looks like a space hopper doing the Clarkson looser salute.

I'm with you mate he's on the Stella .....

Lol

We'll just have to wait til tomorrow matey coz whatever he's drinking it's coma time!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Daveotto and Rob2k68
WTF is that avatar mate?

Clearly the 'Don' has a drinking problem he's gone jaundice and lost his hair.....:scared2:
I haven't been on for a day and this has happened.....Get well soon jassy.....lol

Reactions: Daveotto, Rob2k68 and Simon L