What have you done to your 8V today?

I know I'm gonna get slated but always liked the roof rails on a sportback but with keeping cost down wasn't gonna do a full OE retrofit. Anyway these cost £120 including shipping from China and tax. Plan to plastic dip them and do the same with the outside chrome of the car. I will not be attaching a box as these are only for cosmetics.
550f5ebfb6835c507cb58872d84c3309.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

I am sure it will look great. We are waiting for the photos after the installation.
Any link from where you bought them??

Reactions: panos_hlb
Took my vents apart to spray them red Cheeky kitchen spray booth lol
03919be5e8bf91c01e9d301b97843e1d.jpg
82ef7f024faae5a3be2b2b2eeb937289.jpg
d1b7dfba6c6ed7be298d1e30ea767711.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, KPQuattro and 6 others
Do they turn blue if the climate control is set to a cooler temperature? ;)

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, Daveotto, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

They look awesome mate, nice job! Driving whilst using a mobile phone, less so however... :busted cop:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Do they turn blue if the climate control is set to a cooler temperature? ;)
It seems this is possible using a thermochromic paint or pigment. It would be really nice indeed! :sly:

Reactions: oli356
Purchased a OEM Black Optics RS3 Face lift Front grille for Voodoo Blue Black Edition S3 Saloon

Reactions: Pinky1959, Tom.H, Rob2k68 and 7 others
This would be a cool LED feature. If hot, turn red, if cool turn blue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Just take a tab of acid and the vents will change to all different colours, nevermind red and blue lol

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Yip..... Well hopefully..... Mums the word lol
One and only modification lol
and a splitter :yes:

im still wanting to get res delete and that'll be it for me

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Purchased a OEM Black Optics RS3 Face lift Front grille for Voodoo Blue Black Edition S3 Saloon

If you cant join em, make it look like 'em...found any oval single pipes for the back yet :)

Reactions: Tristan2, BarryG79, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
This would be a cool LED feature. If hot, turn red, if cool turn blue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mini centre dial thing changes colour when you change air con temp, bit tacky if you ask me, as is the the LED mood lighting......who the hell really wants purple door handle lights?

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
If you cant join em, make it look like 'em...found any oval single pipes for the back yet :)
If l where really stupid l would sell my voodoo mate maybe get £3/4k left over, put some more dosh to that amount and buy one, mad l am, stupid l am not

Reactions: BarryG79, Rob2k68 and Daveotto

Great job mate.

I asked my lad the other day which car he likes the best - his reply - the Audi.

The reason - because you could turn the air vents black and red. Some people are hard to please LOL !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Great job mate.

I asked my lad the other day which car he likes the best - his reply - the Audi.

The reason - because you could turn the air vents black and red. Some people are hard to please LOL !!

Nah your boys just got better taste mate lol l am sure he'll put you on the straight and narrow on yer next car purchase lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68

Oooooo get it on mate can’t wait to see the pics.

Slap a Wagner intercooler in there at the same time LoL !!!

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Jassyo06
Oooooo get it on mate can’t wait to see the pics.

Slap a Wagner intercooler in there at the same time LoL !!!

Changed my mind on the grille mate, putting the money towards a wee holiday instead, plus lt would cost me the best part of £200 bangers to pay someone to fit it, spent so much money on Detailing tools and products last week as well far too much

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pinky1959 and Rob2k68
Nah your boys just got better taste mate lol l am sure he'll put you on the straight and narrow on yer next car purchase lol

PMSL !!!

He misses watching DVDs on the MMI too once I’d changed the VIM to blank the screen at 255mph rather than 2mph.

On a positive he likes the blue lights on the door but says the rears should have them too. Can’t argue with him tbh will take him with me when buying the next car ;o)

He also likes the DCC and always asks me to put it in comfort mode - proper back seat driver !!!!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
PMSL !!!

He misses watching DVDs on the MMI too once I’d changed the VIM to blank the screen at 255mph rather than 2mph.

On a positive he likes the blue lights on the door but says the rears should have them too. Can’t argue with him tbh will take him with me when buying the next car ;o)

He also likes the DCC and always asks me to put it in comfort mode - proper back seat driver !!!!

Aye junior is more than a match for his dad lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Changed my mind on the grille mate, putting the money towards a wee holiday instead, plus lt would cost me the best part of £200 bangers to pay someone to fit it, spent so much money on Detailing tools and products last week as well far too much

Yeah don’t blame you mate - keep it looking original. That’s the problem with these things finding someone you can trust and splashing the cash for installation. Just got some stainless brake hoses for mine and quoted £200 to fit those so probably be a job for me when the warmer weather arrives.

More detailing products !!!!!! ;o)

Yeah don’t blame you mate - keep it looking original. That’s the problem with these things finding someone you can trust and splashing the cash for installation. Just got some stainless brake hoses for mine and quoted £200 to fit those so probably be a job for me when the warmer weather arrives.

More detailing products !!!!!! ;o)

Yeah it must hitting near a enough a £1000 over the last 4 weeks rotary polisher another da polisher, pads, snow foam lance, crystal serum, EXO 3, boxes of it l kid you not mate, been off work so lve been bored lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and Rob2k68
Yeah it must hitting near a enough a £1000 over the last 4 weeks rotary polisher another da polisher, pads, snow foam lance, crystal serum, EXO 3, boxes of it l kid you not mate, been off work so lve been bored lol

No work boredom can be a killer on the wallet, spent a fortune on Lego and new bikes and new clothes I dont need in the last couple of months, got a list of car cleaning stuff as long as my arm but holding off until the spring and the better car cleaning weather.....might have to get a job just to stop me spending :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, jungle650 and 1 other person
No work boredom can be a killer on the wallet, spent a fortune on Lego and new bikes and new clothes I dont need in the last couple of months, got a list of car cleaning stuff as long as my arm but holding off until the spring and the better car cleaning weather.....might have to get a job just to stop me spending :)
Ditto mate was supposed to start back work 2 weeks ago but became a bit ill lost a bit of weight through it, as l was actually starving myself through worrying lol so feeling fine now l start back work this Monday,
Detailing products everything bar the proverbial kitchen sink l have purchased but the weather is awful, would have been better waiting, but some of the stuff was for my mum's new car which I will apply indoors in Jordans garage, lego l know yer a huge fan of it and l know it's expensive as well but hey we all need fix now and again

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Daveotto and Rob2k68

:scared2:

I thought I was bad lol

Alright for some, I shall be starting the next lot of training in March which could be anywhere up to 12 months + so no foreign holidays for a little while.

What ya training for mate?

What ya training for mate?

Trainee train driver mate, have been a driver working in a maintenance depot for the last couple of years so know how to drive them but moving in to passenger service so have to re-do all the rules and regulations then learn the route.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg, Mark_86 and 1 other person
Trainee train driver mate, have been a driver working in a maintenance depot for the last couple of years so know how to drive them but moving in to passenger service so have to re-do all the rules and regulations then learn the route.
Remember no overtaking on the inside lane lol

Reactions: MattSedg, Tom.H and Mark_86
More dosh £££££££ lol they get well paid..... Lol

Reactions: Tom.H

You'll certainly will be known as
ThomasatTidmouthShedsCGIpromo
it's even Ara blue lol

Reactions: Pook, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 3 others