What have you done that you wish had been caught on video??

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Have you ever done something so great that you WISH there was a film crew present to catch it on video???

I have, and here's what I did....

I once threw a cashew nut at an annoying fly from about 3 meters. It struck the fly square on the head and knocked it the f*** out!!

:anbet:

Beat that....................................

Reactions: s3dave
Have you ever done something so great that you WISH there was a film crew present to catch it on video???

I once threw a cashew nut at an annoying fly from about 3 meters. It struck the fly square on the head and knocked it the f*** out!!

Not sure that can be beaten, but here goes.

About 35 years ago, desperate to impress a girl at school, I decided to show off my deadly accurate throwing arm. Having finished eating an apple, I threw the core thirty feet across the room, one bounce, straight into the bin.

Not sure that can be beaten, but here goes.

About 35 years ago, desperate to impress a girl at school, I decided to show off my deadly accurate throwing arm. Having finished eating an apple, I threw the core thirty feet across the room, one bounce, straight into the bin.

Was she impressed??

Oh and one more.......... About 10 years back I was around a mate's house and told him I could read minds. I'm not sure why I told him that, but I did. Obviously he told me to p*ss off. So I told him to pick up a pack of playing cards that were on his table and to pick a card without showing me.
Now.. I'd never seen or touched these cards before and he knew that. I then called out a card... six of diamonds I think it was... and guess what.......... it was the card he had picked.

I'm not sure who was more shocked, him or me.

And just for the record, I can't read minds.

At the last shoot at Shield in Dorset I took out a line of 8 steel targets in 3.71 seconds, it was literally a spray and pray with a semi auto shotgun.
I asked the guy with the camera if he had got it and he said he had only took a pic of me starting the stage because he didn't think I would do anything special so didn't bother to record it.

And the surprising thing is, two people did it quicker.

At school I was crap at football and never got to play with all the sporty kids. 1 day half the year was away on a trip so they let me play just to make up the numbers. First touch of the ball I scored from the half way line.

Tbh I don't care about having the goal on tape, I'd just like it for the look on the 'sporty' kids faces!

This reminds me approx 20 odd years ago when me and my cousin went through a plastic pellet gun phase! I was standing in the middle of his living room reloading my gun, and he was sat down on the sofa reloading his. Cue a rather large buzzing fly enters the room through the window, so my cous does a James Bond and just points in the general direction of this fly and fires one shot! I swear it was like a matrix moment where everything slows down! Lol. The pellet caught this fly mid air and carried on to the wall on the other side where it splatter the fly, half of it stayed on the wall, the other half fell to the floor with the pellet! Haha :anbet:

Me and a few mates bunked off school to go play snooker in the local pool club.
the white was against the cushion at one end, was aiming up to hit the blue that was about 6-10 inches from the cushion at the top I wacked the white as hard as i could (the old ''hit and hope"idea).
the white hit the blue, the blue slammed against the cushion picking up some sort of spin, shot straight up, landed on the top rim on the table, rolled along the top rim and into the corner pocket. the whole place lifted with cheers and roars at my shot.... was a very proud epic moment. hasseled the owner to see if it was on camera but he wouldnt entertain us. :(

I went to Ibiza in 1998 with a group of mates. We were all sitting around the pool on sun loungers enjoying our San Miguel. I finished a fag and saw a lizard half-way up a palm tree about 3-4 metres away. I flicked the fag butt at it and it caught it in it's mouth and legged it up the tree. Unbelievable and equally awesome.

Reactions: BigWillyStyle, CHEZ and voorhees
best thing I can remember and i'm not thinking hard at this 1... was smoking a fag in the boozers up the town centre... anyway dropped the fag, caught it on my foot (football style) flicked the fag back up and into my mouth... a 1-100000 moment... not on camera but a few mates seen it and were well impressed lol

Was getting some verbal abuse off a group of neds/chavs that were way too scared to confront me and my older brother. Must of been about 50 yds away so I picked up a smashed record (LP) that happened to be lying on the pavement and launched it like a boomerang at them.......I watched it as they walked away from us and it smacked the ring leader slap-bang right on the top of his head........it almost scalped him and he was rushed into A&E and we legged it.

best thing I can remember and i'm not thinking hard at this 1... was smoking a fag in the boozers up the town centre... anyway dropped the fag, caught it on my foot (football style) flicked the fag back up and into my mouth... a 1-100000 moment... not on camera but a few mates seen it and were well impressed lol

You related to Ozil??

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the stories on here are older than me!
My story isn't really great but I was watching my young cousin play cricket at his cricket club and I was sitting on the side with a pint in one hand and next thing I see is that one of the kids slogged the ball up in the air in my general direction and I couldn't really see up as the sun was in my eyes so I held my hand up in the air and the cricket ball landed in my hand whilst I was taking a sip of my drink! It all played off very smoothly and all the parents cheered for me haha!

I was once stood on the sideline at at kids football match with my back to the action, talking to a couple of friends, the wife of the couple was holding their newborn baby. All of a sudden the match ball came flying towards us and for some reason (I hand't seen seen the ball) I put my hand up in front of the baby and deflected the ball. First of all I don't even know why I blocked the ball, maybe I had seen it in my peripheral and I reacted without realizing, secondly how the feck did I manage to deflect the ball without really getting any strength behind it. It didn't even just drop to the floor after hitting my hand, so would have certainly caused an injury. Everyone was gobsmacked and I just reacted like I'd handed back a dropped toy, it took a few seconds to even realise what had happened.

I went to Ibiza in 1998 with a group of mates. We were all sitting around the pool on sun loungers enjoying our San Miguel. I finished a fag and saw a lizard half-way up a palm tree about 3-4 metres away. I flicked the fag butt at it and it caught it in it's mouth and legged it up the tree. Unbelievable and equally awesome.
Haha what a lad of a lizard

i had sex a couple times a good few years ago. woulda been nice to have it on tape just to remind me how's it's done.
wouldn't've taken up much tape either :-D

I once balanced a 1p coin on top of a 2p coin (both on their edges) on a pub table. Just to add to the degree of difficulty I was several pints of Stella up at the time. Lame I know, but I was quite chuffed at the time, and have never managed to repeat it.

Many years ago I was at work eating grapes by throwing them in the air - it seemed cool then - when one of the wise guys at the other end of the table, about 10ft away, opened his mouth and pointed to it. I thought, what the hell, and launched it as hard as I could. Was really just hoping to hit him in the face but the place went into an uproar when It shot straight into his mouth and he fell off the chair choking " my dangly bit" Good times.

You may find this a bit sick. I have been knocked down by a car twice, the second time i woke up in hospital with head injuries, i couldn't even remember stepping off the pavement. Would like to know what car hit me.

You may find this a bit sick. I have been knocked down by a car twice, the second time i woke up in hospital with head injuries, i couldn't even remember stepping off the pavement. Would like to know what car hit me.

You are a lucky man!

About 13yrs ago, we had started doing softball at school.(like baseball but the balls much bigger) me and one of the lads was messing around before we started.
I threw the ball at him, rather than to him.In a baseball fast ball type effort.
He managed to sidestep and hit the ball straight back at me.I managed to duck out of the way as it whistled over my head and it smacked one of the other lads smack bang in the middle of the back of his head as he walked up the field.Put him out for about 5mins..
Luckily no lasting damage was done..

This reminds me approx 20 odd years ago when me and my cousin went through a plastic pellet gun phase! I was standing in the middle of his living room reloading my gun, and he was sat down on the sofa reloading his. Cue a rather large buzzing fly enters the room through the window, so my cous does a James Bond and just points in the general direction of this fly and fires one shot! I swear it was like a matrix moment where everything slows down! Lol. The pellet caught this fly mid air and carried on to the wall on the other side where it splatter the fly, half of it stayed on the wall, the other half fell to the floor with the pellet! Haha :anbet:

That reminds me of my plastic pellet gun escapades! I was at a friend's house party 2 years ago. One of my friends was stood at the door smoking a cigarette, I was inside at the other side of the room. One of my friends made a joke about shooting the cigarette out of his mouth. Unbeknownst to my friend stood in the doorway smoking, I took aim from across the room and fired one shot which cut his cigarette completely in half. It was amazing! I'm glad I didn't miss as it could have hurt!

I could be hired for people who want to stop smoking. When their willpower fails them, I'll pop out of a bush and shoot the cigarette out of their mouth! :gun2: