What have you done in your B9 today

Today, sadly, I had no need to drive anywhere so just looked at the rain beading on the bodywork after a damn good clean yesterday!

Reactions: cuke2u, Keef and Grubb
Washed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave70
Washed it.

Man, we are so edgy. I filled mine up - a massive 8 days since the last one!

I think I'll go buy a woollen steering wheel cover and some Axminster floor mats...

Reactions: Brasso and Keef
Today's work...

Attachments

• Audi Snow.jpg
    Audi Snow.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 357
Looks like you have a really bad seagull problem there, cuke2u.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob_F, Brasso and cuke2u
This weekend, I have been mostly testing out the factory towbar and bike rack wot the wife got me for Xmas :)

Yes I know the car is filthy, but don't worry, it's ceramic coated under all that crud!

IMG 1135 IMG 11332

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Keef, scotty76 and 4 others
Today will be a visit to the tyre centre!
d57a1fe86ec4eb7ee0051c9504a2ed7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally my hatchbag arrived with the modifications I requested :yahoo:

Can now take the dog out in it, well after I've cut the Vet Bed for the floor!

y3mQBjjEDOY3--__1cRra3cyQVS0ekENqG7UBwG6OTKyZClZ3j0Q5AeVppt6-TjcomSeSW42Tokoq3HfYEqyqhRp4dWzeET8tNJ4pl3t6_famXNky94eOPoK1Vtax3wI2UA03e1-U9KwPnFnyUBchD71JlBgHOYMgraPzIoeH_8nZ4

y3modqUmGcNhIJ7VNpPA58J8ZLXva1rbM80r_57vqqi05e3U-C569AZCa3b0nnl_MgGqIqalTHmRzurFwrQ07TZduVyvfpM9c4b5lySMOI8lbrkC7S1h2USRZJDanTILKZmz3GohcKW_pcaBNJLnkhs-yMH-47_nKRoXqwHmnl9jzM

Reactions: duckduck, Thundercliffe81, Keef and 3 others
Admired mine while the putting the bins out.

Nice hatch bag @TripleD. I went down the dog box route but might consider this once I don't have to carry a pushchair in the back as well.

Reactions: Dave70, Keef and TripleD
Finally my hatchbag arrived with the modifications I requested :yahoo:

Can now take the dog out in it, well after I've cut the Vet Bed for the floor!

y3mQBjjEDOY3--__1cRra3cyQVS0ekENqG7UBwG6OTKyZClZ3j0Q5AeVppt6-TjcomSeSW42Tokoq3HfYEqyqhRp4dWzeET8tNJ4pl3t6_famXNky94eOPoK1Vtax3wI2UA03e1-U9KwPnFnyUBchD71JlBgHOYMgraPzIoeH_8nZ4

y3modqUmGcNhIJ7VNpPA58J8ZLXva1rbM80r_57vqqi05e3U-C569AZCa3b0nnl_MgGqIqalTHmRzurFwrQ07TZduVyvfpM9c4b5lySMOI8lbrkC7S1h2USRZJDanTILKZmz3GohcKW_pcaBNJLnkhs-yMH-47_nKRoXqwHmnl9jzM

Genius.

Reactions: TripleD
After the embarrassment of seeing a clean one yesterday. It's been washed.
S4

Reactions: Jcbmally, Brasso, wideboybloke and 4 others
Washed it and dried it with Aqua wax. Anybody else ever tried this stuff? It's great for a quick coat of wax in the winter and the paintwork now has that lovely glass feeling to it.

The weather has been so mucky recently and the car was well overdue for a wash, so it was very satisfying to get all that road dirt off.

Washed it and dried it with Aqua wax. Anybody else ever tried this stuff? It's great for a quick coat of wax in the winter and the paintwork now has that lovely glass feeling to it.

The weather has been so mucky recently and the car was well overdue for a wash, so it was very satisfying to get all that road dirt off.
I use it between main waxes. It's good stuff although the cloths could be a bit bigger.

Yep, it's part of my wash routine. Great stuff :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: cuke2u
Yeah, I've been using it for years. Mainly as a drying aid as I live in a hard water area and a spritz of this and it gives me that little extra time to dry the car and prevent the dreaded water marks.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Anyone else noticed the reflection of the boot load lip in the rear window?
Now I've got the hatchbag fitted I've removed the boot cover, and noticed on today's journey the reflection, it's enough to be annoying ATM.

Yeah, I've been using it for years. Mainly as a drying aid as I live in a hard water area and a spritz of this and it gives me that little extra time to dry the car and prevent the dreaded water marks.
A bit off topic but Kestrel, meet our Kestrel:

Reactions: duckduck, Dave70, wideboybloke and 2 others
What a stunning bird. Thanks for the view.

Reactions: cuke2u
Anyone else noticed the reflection of the boot load lip in the rear window?
Now I've got the hatchbag fitted I've removed the boot cover, and noticed on today's journey the reflection, it's enough to be annoying ATM.
Yeah, I've noticed it when the car is in load lugging mode and the boot cover is removed. Like a white line across the rear screen in the rear view mirror. After a while I get used to it and don't notice it so much.

Reactions: TripleD
I have noticed more in my windscreen, just put it down to these very dull and grey days we are having at present which makes the reflections more pronounced...

Done my first AdBlue top-up. At 9800 miles, and display said 1400 miles left on it (24l tank). It had said 2000 miles left, but that was about 1000 miles ago, so the readout isn't that accurate I think.

Anyway, filled up at the HGV pump at M1 J15 services for 99.5p a litre - 20 litres in. Should be good for another 10k

Had a blast around the country lanes today. It seriously impacts the mpg but great fun, still not liking the hankooks though wet grip is not what I'd expect at all. Be glad once they are worn out.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Keef and Dave70
Started doing cold starts in Dynamic because the neighbour says it sounds sweet :)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Keef, originalknuckles and 1 other person

My partner thinks someone has been drawing on my car :)

Reactions: Keef, duckduck and Dave70
Had a blast around the country lanes today. It seriously impacts the mpg but great fun, still not liking the hankooks though wet grip is not what I'd expect at all. Be glad once they are worn out.

Slightly worrying as all my driving is on country lanes and it's always wet and muddy haha. I wonder if the 18s have a better tyre can anyone confirm this ?

Hankooks on mine, haven't noticed the wet grip any different than my A3 1.4 was...

Reactions: Nath.S4
Hankooks on mine, haven't noticed the wet grip any different than my A3 1.4 was...

Pretty sure the 18" S4 tyres are not Hankook and are something more mainstream.

Reactions: Nath.S4

Just zoomed in on a pic someone posed in different thread and they look like Bridgestone Potenza anyone got experience with these ? I had them on my fiesta st and If the only difference is size then I remember them to be quite good just didn't last to long.

Mine came with Pirreli P7's

Edit, I see there isn't much love for the Hankooks, however I have them on my Golf and I'm quite impressed with them. Its a different car of course but they seems like a good tyre.

Mine came with Pirreli P7's

Edit, I see there isn't much love for the Hankooks, however I have them on my Golf and I'm quite impressed with them. Its a different car of course but they seems like a good tyre.

They seem good in all weather ?

Washed, hovered and changed the interior lighting from blue to red.

Started doing cold starts in Dynamic because the neighbour says it sounds sweet :)

Presume it's same as Individual with exhaust set to loud? I do love the cold start on this.

Reactions: Dave70