What grills will I need...

YoungDan

www.DubClique.net
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.net
for this bumper, that im putting on my 8P.

IMG_0485.jpg

:)

Will I need to change the fogs and the grills? Can I get blank grills and lose the fogs?

All help is appreciated. Thanks!

What car do you have at the moment?

By the looks of it, you need the 2 S-Line foglight grills, and you will need S-Line fog lights

No such thing as a blank grill for the fog lights on an S-Line as far as i'm aware

Ok mate, thanks for the help. Im after the part no if thats poss?

Need to get some asap, as the cars in the bodyshop at the moment having it smoothed and painted. :)

This is my current car pal:-

IMG_0569.jpg

So you got a sport then?

Sport and S-Line grills are different, so no switching them there

Someone will be along soon with part numbers :)

Just fitted my front s-line frog grills today the p/n is 8P4807681F and the fog lights are 8EO9416990 hope that helps.

What Audi wheels are they? They look sweet?

Grills were like £23 each, the fogs I got form ebay so I am not sure although I have heard they are around £80 each.

Are the A8 wheels 19's or 18's?

Ive just been told that the above fog number is not correct. Is this true? I can get the grills for £19+VAT each, does that sound right? :)

Ive just been told that the above fog number is not correct. Is this true? I can get the grills for £19+VAT each, does that sound right? :)

Cant help on part number mate. But contact Dave @ Stoke Audi they are a sponsor on this site.
I bought two S3 fog lights off them alot cheaper than my dealer. He be able to get you part number prices etc.
Every thing you need really. Fog grills sounds cheap mine were £87 for two :( lol