What gear do you prefer?

What Snowboard gear do you prefer?

• Total voters
I love Burton boards and ride boards

just bought a burton custom x 160 board and burton p1 wingtip bindings so i pick burton lol

I thought this mean what car gear do you like best, lol...
I like 3rd gear :yes:

I have a Palmer Plus 2 Board, with MK3 Flow bindings. Boots are Palmer things with flames on. Chavv as **** but got a right good discount.

But in the spirt of the poll i would have burtun gear

Do you actually have an ski resorts down south?

The Scottish ones are all within a few hours of where it stay.

From what i've seen the only places to board/ski down south are dry slope or indoor.

Saying that - i've not been to any scottish ski centres for about 6 years now.

Beerzo - what's your nearest centre?

P.S. Westbeach wear for me. Though i have Burton bindings, Winterstick board and boots are 32's. I know it's a mixed up bunch but it has worked for me for the last couple of years. Especially the boots. I would encourage anyone to buy 32's they are so comfy and supportive.

I love my Burton freestyle for off piste work, but now riding a Ride 153 for piste work very fast and stiff, great on the ice!

Think you really should have a couple of boards depending on time of year adn what you want to do

I use Flow Carbon binding and Van boots...taken ages to get the perfect fit so your feet don't feel like lead at the end of the day or the blood is removed from your feet on the chair lifts

I prefer my bondage gear, i know have a complete leather gimp suit with matching ball/ mouth gag and tittie tassles :ninja: :whip: :asskicking:

There is an X-scape 25 mins away in Braehead, Glasgow. Thats a real snow indoor run.
Glen Coe is about 1 hour 30 mins away.

neversaydie said:
I frequent the Xcape indoor snow dome at milton Keynes.

Used to go every Friday night a few years ago, but then it started to get busy and there was a little trouble up there once

Going to FRance(MOrzine)this Friday night but back on Sunday Start of the season and Justed booked for the end of season party in Morzine too!! I LOve Winter

My favourite is probably 3rd, its got a good bit of a speed range, from about 20mph up to about 70....

unfortunately in northern ireland we have only 1 dry ski slope which is cack!!

i have to wait for that one time of the year and head off to france!

but recently i have been going twice in the year and hope to go again at easter!

as i said burton but i bough a class quiksilver board jacket - side zip, green and brown in colour :D