What fits from other cars

CraigRE

Reaction score
What parts fits the b7 from other cars?
I.e i look around on this and other forums and i see you can fit certain parts from other models such as b6 etc and also other vag cars

For example

People fit Q5 rear window wiper.

There is a page on the b6 side where people are fitting a Mk5 golf headlight switch..will it fit b7 also?

My point im getting at is
It would be great to have a page purely for parts that fit the b7 from other vehicles
Also will it fit the avant/saloon etc.

There may already by a page like this but i cant find one.

Another thing i have noticed is that on the b6 side...they have allot more stickies that seem quite usefull
Howcome we as a b7 group have not got as much ?

I know b6 is an earlier model and will have more knowledge and time behind it but surely b7 should have aswell by now?

I dont mean for this to come across nasty or for yous to think im stepping on anyones toes (moderators) because im not
Im fairly new here and my knowledge is very little
But other peoples ideas may make this forum better for all

Theres my idea :whistle2::readit:

Reactions: mikeb7
leon cupra r splitter, fits both saloon and avant, hows that to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: CraigRE
Every little helps i like it lol
Maybe we could have sticky for this instead of my random post lol

leon cupra r splitter, fits both saloon and avant, hows that to get the ball rolling.
Also fits about 75% of cars ever made. Local SEAT partsman says he sells more Leon splitters to non Seat owners than he does to Seat owners.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
20amp blade fuse. Lol. Only joking sorry b

I think it's a good idea. I have a B7 and am in need of a sun visor. I have questioned several people all with different answers about a b7 & b6 visor being the same on a like for like model. A specific post would be really good especially for those who are new to the world of Audi.

not the the last few years though, but deffo the previous ones as audi sold the B7 production line and tooling to seat hence there uncanny resemblence.....

Chassis wise Exeo's a B7, engine wise it's mostly B7, but around 60 plate cars they started using the B8 2.0T (211ps) instead of the B7 2.0T (200ps) - think they kept using the same diesel engines though.

I know A6 C6 front seats fit - I spent ages cross referencing ETKA. A fair number of A6 C6 front seats have bases starting 8E (B6/B7 A4).

I've just bought some A6 S-Line half leather, half fabric seats to get rid of my chilly full leather A4 front seats. Rears won't fit but I don't sit there.

My brother has an A3 8P and a fair number of interior parts are the same - lights etc.

As for other brand car parts fitting ours... No idea.

Thanks.for your info
Ill have a look at a6 bits

Does anyone know what arm rest fits.
I cant seem.to find am a4 arm rest

I sold my A4 arm rest not too long ago. Got in the way too much.

As far as I can tell no other arm rests will fit - brackets wrong, holes in centre console don't match etc. I do see fabric and leather ones of eBay from time to time.

As far as I can tell no other arm rests will fit - brackets wrong, holes in centre console don't match etc. I do see fabric and leather ones of eBay from time to time.
Sacrilege. Best part of the vehicle!!!!

I just kept elbowing it. It also rattled which really annoys me.

Left with two holes in the centre console that I may fill with USB sockets.

Armrest from an 09 (new shape) 1.4 polo will fit as it is an identical unit to the a4 item in cloth or leather too.

Reactions: CraigRE
Ill give that a search then
I aint a big fan of how they are like a seperate block however i do like an arm rest

My mk5 golf arm rest was the best...it kinda blends in with the centre and you could still adjust the height and length

I didn't realise the Polo one would fit, that's great. Same lower bracket that bolts to the centre tunnel?