What does your forum name mean?

Mine is school nickname (partial of my Surname) and a mix of DOB's for my kids

Mine is pretty much my name, i usually have a different username everywhere else, but it didnt seem right for here,lol

i usually use Audimad

i'd think mine was fairly odvious

Buzz said:
Mine is part of a nick name - as in Buzz Lightyear. Apparently I look like him!

And no I don't wear the costume and helmet, that would just be very sad.

Anyway, has anyone seen my laser cannon as I'm off to defend the Universe.

:superman:

arthurfuxake said:
For those that haven't got mine yet, it's "Ah for f***k sake!" if you say it slowly.

I'd be surprised if anyone didn't get that one. If they didn't, then they're too stupid to be trusted with an Audi.

Mine is a nickname which came from a very messy acid trip many years ago...
Kind of stuck with me ever since.

Onlyme said:
James0808 has david got his sledge hammer exposed in your avatar ?

Its a picture of himself wearing the same stuff.

Mine is my name and birthday.

nuts.jpg

Dan Gliballs said:

:sign_omg:
Not sure it is totally necessary to provide a picture. Nevertheless, you don't seem to be exactly folically challanged in that area.

My initials and the model number of the most beautiful car Porsche has made thus far - the 356. Oh, and I've got a 356 Speedster replica (wish I could afford a real one).

Speedster.jpg

jcs356 said:
My initials and the model number of the most beautiful car Porsche has made thus far - the 356. Oh, and I've got a 356 Speedster replica (wish I could afford a real one).

Speedster.jpg

Damn!! Thats nice:photo: :photo: ... can you tell us anymore about it i.e powerplant, mods etc did you buy it as is or build it..

never put too much thought into it, i use it for forums and my "use for anything i'm not really fussed about" email address. although wiki comes up with a few interesting options as to what it could mean.

28v6 said:
Damn!! Thats nice:photo: :photo: ... can you tell us anymore about it i.e powerplant, mods etc did you buy it as is or build it..

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I took delivery in April 2001 - part built from the Chesil factory in Dorset. The chassis had been reconditioned, engine, gearbox fitted, body bolted down and painted, doors hung and glass installed. I did all the electrics, fuel system, brakes, interior and exterior trim. Was on the road in October 2001. Basically, I got the factory to do all the major engineering work, and I did the stuff you could achieve in a domestic garage.

The donor vehicle was a 1971 Beetle. It is now fitted with a 1800cc aircooled from a type 2 (transporter van) enlarged from the 1600cc. It runs about 90bhp. Car weighs about 750 kilos so performance is reasonably sprightly - although it has the original Beetle gearing so runs out of gears quite quickly. I didn't buy it for racing, though, 60mph is fast enough for me.

Mine's my first name, initial of last name, and then a sequence of numbers I once used as a login that I've kind of stuck with. Doesn't mean much really.

john2garden said:
Mines John 2 Garden because I used to live in a house on a street called
Garden Terrace, and it was number 2!

So what if you lived on a street called Gay Terrace?? :tapedshut:

tugay_.jpg

:uhm: :uhm:

somegaysblokes.jpg

:uhm: :uhm: :uhm:

I think if you was in the second picture silver your forum user name would be bigfatgaybarsteward75 :sex:

mine is my nick name dips real name is dipesh and a4 is the car i drive at the moment. when i get my new car gunno have to open a new account cant change log in names can we?

Dips A4, email Olly K - he'll change it for you.

my name, i use for most everything... no real reason for the attachment though other than the fact it gives me some degree of anonimity..... it just stuck....

" i myzenwell explain it to yerz myzeneye "?
( ber in mind when you say "myzeneye" ,im a scouser )

whislt listening to two horrible little gobshite's arguing one day whislt i was trying to fix their boiler, i heard one invent a word i'd never heard before.."myzeneye" she said " i myzen well pack me friggin bags an go no myzeneye ?"
i pi55ed myself laughing out loud, right infront of them. bad timing i know, they both stopped rowing and starred vacantly at me at me..... it was all a bit surreal... i just carried on laughing and told them "yeah, yer boiler, its ******" carried on laughing picked up my tool box and left...
thats one way of making sure your never called out again by weirdo's !!

some one once asked me if it was a spiritual thing.... my zen eye ?......
pi55ed myself laughing again.

Straight forward.....have had my head under bonnets since i was 14 years old.......

Quite simple really, 2.8ltr V6. Used to own a VR6 Passat Estate hence 2.8 V6
(most Golfs and Passats of that time were poered by the 2.8 VR6)