What does your forum name mean?

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Many different forum names on here, just curious to know what they mean and why you chose them, obviously it doesnt apply to people with names like S3andy, a4paul, just plain old and danglitterballs..

Mines John 2 Garden because I used to live in a house on a street called
Garden Terrace, and it was number 2!

I could hardly go around with a name like JohnIloveminge could I?

Or could I?

silver75 said:
Many different forum names on here, just curious to know what they mean and why you chose them, obviously it doesnt apply to people with names like S3andy, a4paul, just plain old and danglitterballs..

Yours??????:think:

Well Prehaps I should have your name.

I have Silver hot pants and a 75 inch c*$k.

silver75 said:
I have a silver tooth and a 75 inch waist :ohmy:

:scared2:

Mines just a nick name, everyone calls me Mitch but one of my mates always says Smitch.

Not very exciting..............:blink:

I cant remember what my user name is now as i usually get banned every couple of months

smitch said:
:scared2:

Mines just a nick name, everyone calls me Mitch but one of my mates always says Smitch.

Not very exciting..............:blink:

And before the wise cracks start coming, it's not anything to do with the Hoff!!!!!!

mines obvious really! not even gonna bother saying!

If you dont get it! dont ask, coz i will just laugh! ha

silver75 said:
I have a silver tooth and a 75 inch waist :ohmy:

EDIT sorry silver teeth, like a hip hop guy (only poorer as they have ice n sheet) :cool:

I stole my name from a Delgado's album (believe it or not) and used it on games and chat rooms. It was about a year or 2 after that I found that it was a team in the Tour De France (I don't even particularly like cycling on TV). It turns out it means two things in Spanish :

Small ball
or
A small team of riders

I prefer the latter of the 2 :ermm:

My real name's Justin but was called jooster (adopted for my email address) by my mate's little lad, just a shortened version of that. Boring really :blink:.

Defratos said:
Defratos = a lil joke with friends which involved a fella called Defratos Bendoza, I just like the name DEFRATOS :jump: lol

As in a great Doctor ......

DeFratos Kelly...

AKA Dr Leonard McCoy/ "Bones" - If you're a Start Trek Fan

:jester: :drag:

James0808 has david got his sledge hammer exposed in your avatar ?

My username means I get a lot of strange messages...

LOL...they seem to think when I tell them I am a 6'2" 18stone bloke that I am just playing hard to get... Yes mate very hard to get :)

Feck... I must change my Avatar to "Marriedblonde2 - the Sequel" **Snap**:laugh:

My username has nothing to do with the destruction of cars or collisions whatsoever. Its computer stuff, failure of computer software. I used to be computer geek. Back in the early 90s I joined a computer group doing coding and graphics. Crash was my name. :D

Anyone remember the TV series Cadfiel, about a detective monk in the middle ages? He had a bald spot shaved on the top of his head. Well I have a particularly vindictive form of male pattern baldness that resulted in me sporting the Cadfiel look; developed very quicky many years ago and then just never got any bigger. Someone called me cadders once (oh how we laughed) and it's stuck :rolleyes

Unkle, from the Shadow/Lavelle DJ group, also used it for many years on online gaming, chatrooms etc etc...

mines just an old tv program i watched as a kid , picked it as a gaming name and use it everywhere now...

fingermouse.....thats me ..

unkle said:
Unkle, from the Shadow/Lavelle DJ group, also used it for many years on online gaming, chatrooms etc etc...

Good stuff! I've got an Unkle album somewhere with all sorts of people featuring on their tunes. Truly excellent stuff! :thumbsup:

Mine is part of a nick name - as in Buzz Lightyear. Apparently I look like him!

And no I don't wear the costume and helmet, that would just be very sad.

Anyway, has anyone seen my laser cannon as I'm off to defend the Universe.

Mine's a nickname given to a scratty rat-dog that was resident in a B&B my mates and I stayed in a few years ago. It's pretty unique so it's generally a safe bet that it won't have been taken already :)