What do you think? (Urban Mod) will I get pulled?

You won’t get pulled but IMO opinion it looks poo.

Each to their own though, wouldn’t do if we were all the same.

Reactions: Bryant1998, S32B, Phutters and 1 other person
Not a huge fan of the "pacer" lights or whatever it is they're called. I doubt you'd be pulled over by police as the indicators still work and show which way you're turning (if you use them). No real different to the strobing indicator.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

I think he should get pulled just for having lights that insult the Audi marque ;-)

Reactions: S32B and CHEZ
Why is it called urban joke? Did someone give it that name or something?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I did this on mine some time back and never had an issue, recently turned them off ready for my sweeping mod as they seem to get a lot of stick on here, I did actually think they were ok as were different to the common sweeping type but when another member reminded me that they are like the old "Fords" with a bad earth it put me off.

Reactions: Goner and CHEZ
I seen an S3 like this once.
I was curious at first, then just thought , nah, looks a bit odd, weird, trying too hard.
I filed my opinion under "boy racer" which I am sure 99% of the uk police will too

Had this done a while and been fine pal.

Reactions: pburv
won't get pulled by plod as most of them wouldn't even realise it wasn't standard considering the amount of indicator variations out there . if you had a fussy MOT tester he could quote the regulations regarding indicators and fail it but so easy to revert back before a test anyway so not a concern. As for all the "Audi snobs " on here regarding lowering the tone of the badge , Each to their own be an individual instead of a sheep .

Reactions: MikeParkin
won't get pulled by plod as most of them wouldn't even realise it wasn't standard considering the amount of indicator variations out there . if you had a fussy MOT tester he could quote the regulations regarding indicators and fail it but so easy to revert back before a test anyway so not a concern. As for all the "Audi snobs " on here regarding lowering the tone of the badge , Each to their own be an individual instead of a sheep .

Fair enough but you forget one vital part...

IT LOOKS PANTS MATE

Reactions: Bryant1998, Goner and pburv
Clearly not if there’s plenty Audi’s and Golfs with this mod.

I keep forgetting how perfect everyone is on this forum, lighten up.

Reactions: craigpanthercrystal and pburv
Glad to be an audi snob, standards should be maintained and no riff raff allowed;-)

Reactions: Bryant1998, GeoffT and Goner
Glad to be an audi snob, standards should be maintained and no riff raff allowed;-)
Audi best put their prices up then to keep the riff raff out then as everybody seems to have one now. ;}

Reactions: MikeParkin and pburv
OMG! I was joking lol:haha:

Reactions: MikeParkin and george forbes
Fair enough but you forget one vital part...

IT LOOKS PANTS MATE

Haha.

The first time I saw these they were enabled on a golf GTI, I genuinely thought they were broken, it wasn’t until I saw a video on here that I realised the driver purposely made them do the silly flashy flashy thing.

People might of used think Audi drivers were snobs but I know a few people that think Audi drivers are all c0cks.. or maybe they just think I am, hmmm

Reactions: CHEZ and pburv
People might of used think Audi drivers were snobs but I know a few people that think Audi drivers are all *****.. or maybe they just think I am, hmmm
Yeah..VW drivers lol

Reactions: MikeParkin and Goner
Quick let's all change our cars identity by making there indicators epileptic

Reactions: pburv, Bryant1998 and Goner
So to recap, we’ve established the lights are poo, Audi drivers are all c0cks and flared pants are making a come back.. oh and Audi’s are badged up skodas.

Well that escalated quickly.

Reactions: Adam14, george forbes, pburv and 1 other person
So to recap, we’ve established the lights are poo, Audi drivers are all c0cks and flared pants are making a come back.. oh and Audi’s are badges you skodas.

Pretty much nail on the head

So to recap, we’ve established the lights are poo, Audi drivers are all c0cks and flared pants are making a come back.. oh and Audi’s are badged up skodas.

Thats it then... I’m buying a DACIA.. you can’t customise the radio (as it doesn’t have one) never mind the indicators.
Only if they come with a free pair of flared jeans .

Reactions: Goner and MikeParkin
Hahahahahaha !!!!

I’m in.
stock-photo-the-emoji-yellow-face-lol-laugh-and-crying-tear-icon-669849526.jpg

Reactions: MikeParkin
I will have you know, the correct term is "boot cut" these days....

No no no no no! Flares are Flares, there in a completely different league altogether.

Now boot cut are for people that really want to wear flares but don’t have the bottle hahaha.

Reactions: pburv and CHEZ
No no no no no! Flares are Flares, there in a completely different league altogether.

Now boot cut are for people that really want to wear flares but don’t have the bottle hahaha.

Hahaha
You're absolutely correct.

Reactions: pburv and MikeParkin
Audi best put their prices up then to keep the riff raff out then as everybody seems to have one now. ;}
That's what cheap PCP's do to a brand, that's what got my kind of riff raff into one :)
On the topic of flares, you do realise that there are many different types, from bell bottoms to loons. However bell bottoms actually are the original and correct term dating from sailors in the 19th century...

That's what cheap PCP's do to a brand, that's what got my kind of riff raff into one :)
On the topic of flares, you do realise that there are many different types, from bell bottoms to loons. However bell bottoms actually are the original and correct term dating from sailors in the 19th century...
Snap !

Reactions: pburv and cuke2u
Jesus Christ, This topic has gone way off track. Anyway I like the mod and thats all that matters to me. People that dont can deal with it. :smiley:

Reactions: pburv, MikeParkin, cuke2u and 1 other person